August 2015 Moms
Options

spotting scare

I am 9 weeks almost 10 and.have.been spotting for the past couple days and am scared.. anyone else having this happen?? I dont want to miscarry and am scared!!

Re: spotting scare

• Options
    Have you called your dr? Would be good for peace of mind. Also, a lot of things can cause spotting doesn't necessarily mean a miscarriage.
  • Options
    I bled like a period at 8 and 9 weeks the good doctor said it was just placental implantation bleeding
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're dealing with this. It can be a lot of innocent thngs. If you had sex within two days of when it started, I'd say that's it. It happens to me a lot. Definitely give your doc a call, though. Hang in there!
    Trigger Warning (LC and loss) -- 
    Married May 2008 
    Beautiful daughter Alyssa born April 23, 2011 
    Precious son Isaac born at 34 weeks in April 27, 2014 with Potters Syndrome Type 4 and Down Syndrome - trusted into the arms of Jesus after 3 hours.
    Pregnant again! Due August 8, 2015 please be healthy, little one!

(results on 2/4/15 showed no Down's and it's a girl!) Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I had spotting at 9 weeks and again at 11 weeks - U/S showed everything healthy. Had an internal exam and my obs found a cervical ectropion, which is apparently very common in pregnant ladies. Basically an area of cells prone to bleeding with even light contact so can be triggered by exercise, sex etc. My obstetrician said spotting is very common and not necessarily an indicator of problems. Still I found the whole situation incredibly stressful - I would contact your dr and they can hopefully put your mind at ease with an U/S
  • Options
    Thank you for all of your input... I went to the Dr. and am having some blood tests done as well Monday I will go in to have them do a fetal heartbeat check... we just had an ultrasound done last week and all was fine...this thread has helped put me at ease so much...the bleeding has subsided for now.. taking it easy but have to get back to reality
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"