April 2015 Moms
Options

OMG people! Ask your doctor already!

Scenario: you're 30 weeks pregnant. You develop extreme vaginal pain out if the blue. You have three options. (A) You can call your doctor right away, (B) walk up to a random stranger on the street and ask them about your painful vagina, or (C) take a picture of your vagina and post it on your birth month board immediately in hopes of getting an accurate diagnosis from internet strangers. What do you do? Hint - options B and C are essentially the same.

Re: OMG people! Ask your doctor already!

• Options
    Then what's the point of this app if it can't take the place of my doctor/midwife?!
  • Options
    @marisa00‌ There is a difference between emotional support (where to buy a stroller, a loss or early on set labor, stress, and needing a shoulder to lean on) and medical support - where you are in unbearable pain and need medical advice that only YOUR doctor can give.

I haven't used this app much, if at all, but this topic alone is why I steer clear of it. Use common sense ladies...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @polynomz‌ my bad. I didn't mean to quote her meaning she honestly felt that way but I should have clarified that I just meant it to be directed toward people that really do think that way.

It did come off douchey toward @marisa00 and that wasn't my intention. I needed to be more specific. Sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"