August 2014 Moms
Options

I just want to rant!

I am sorry but i want to rant. I am 23 I have a 6 month old and my DH, DD and i live with my parents and Nana. I am a stay at home mom and i take care of my dying mother who has ALS. My DD had heart surgery in November and untill she turned 6 month i could not take here anyplace. Now because my mom is going down hill so fast someone has to be at home at all times with her who know CPR and my Nana does not and my DH and Dad has to work. I have not seen my friends in months or done anything with friends. I have not been to see a movie since i was pregnant and I watch my mother die more each day. To top it off my brother was visiting with his wife and all they did was yell at us and say we were not take good enought care of my mother and calles every day to ask my Nana if i am doing anything in the house or just sititng on my lazy butt doing nothing. I do all the cooking and most of the cleaning. I take care of a 6 month old and a dying women and do all my own laundry. I handle all the doctors visits and visiting nurses and everything. I am so burnt out and i jusy want to slap my brother. Rant over

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I just want to rant!

• Options
    Oh my gosh, I am so sorry you are going through all this and then having your brother second guess you care for your mom is heart breaking. Can you invite a friend over for lunch or just a cup of coffee, just to talk a bit?

You are a strong mama! I don't know if I could do all you do. Stay strong and follow your heart! Do the best you can, cause that's all you can do.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear that! What a lot going on. Yes, you are very strong!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You are a supermom!! I'm sorry that you're dealing with all of that.
    I agree with PP about just doing your best. Hang in there! :)
  • Options
    Our house has to be germ free so its hard for people to come over. If someone comes who happens to be sick even if they are not showings sings and mom gets sick she can die form a common cold. 

Anniversary

• Options
    I am so sorry, that sounds like a lot for anyone to handle :( and my thoughts and prayers are with your mother.

image    image
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone who "listened" to my rant

Anniversary

• Options
    T&Ps for you and your mother.

August 2014 January Siggy Challenge

• Options
    I'm sorry! That's a lot to deal with. I'll be praying for you and your family. Hang in there! 

the brie's cheese knees 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"