August 2014 Moms

Any EPers left out there?

I'm still going strong. Well I wouldn't say strong lol it's getting to be a pain in the butt. I just started solids and am introducing one formula bottle a day so that will be life changing lol I could use a little break.

Re: Any EPers left out there?

• I feel ya there! I've started only pumping twice a day now (I still have a crazy supply though). We have backup formula for days that I don't pump enough, but that hasn't been more than once a week so far.
  • I pump and nurse. I have a large supply in the freezer. I pump at least 4 times a day. I definitely won't miss pumping but I will miss my snuggle time when nursing. But I'll keep at it so he has enough milk till he's one.
  • Loading the player...
  • I now exclusively pump. I used to nurse and pump. However LO isn't really latching much. I tried the other day and he wasn't having it. I'll probably pump for another month or so.

How long do you ladies plan on pumping/nursing for?
  • I plan to do it till he's 1. But probably around May I'll look at my freezer supply and look at his food intake and start to reduce my pumping times. I definitely want him to have breast milk for a year
  • I am also thinking a year
  • I just want to say I am proud of all of you. I wish i could have kept it up but i had no support.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am still pumping too. I set little goals. Now is to make it through cold and flu season.

photo 63d081b2-beb9-4486-ae4e-de648860b72c_zpsa8e37ee8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"