1st Trimester
Options

Help please with Ramzi guesses!

Can anyone help me guess gender with the Ramzi Theory? It's a vaginal US pic! Thanks!!

imageimage

Re: Help please with Ramzi guesses!

• Options
    I can't even tell...

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for trying! I'll just have to be patient and wait a few more weeks (:
  • Options
    Dang...sorry ladies
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    At my 12 week apt my doctor asked if I'd want to do the "gender" ultrasound at 16 weeks...so that confused me! Totally understand the correct word is sex now...thanks ladies!

In between my constant worry about having a healthy baby, I occasionally get excited and wonder about boy or girl, it's certainly not an obsession. A friend mentioned the Ramzi theory and I was a little curious so I thought maybe someone on here would know more about it (since I've seen lots of similar posts in community blogs like this).

I'm honestly sorry I asked...Please ignore the post!!
  • Options
    It's a blob. It doesn't even look like a baby.
  • Options
    az1027az1027 member
    edited February 2015
    People on this board seriously crack me up. The ramzi theory is fun and believe it or not you can be concerned with a healthy pregnancy and find entertainment in theories and wives tails! 
  • Options
    What's the Ramzi theory?
  • Options
    afalgwael said:
    The ramzi theory is fun...
    Disagree
    Its totally okay for you to disagree. I personally think theories and old wives tales are fun/entertaining and apparently so does the OP or she wouldn't have posted the question.
  • Options
    Your 20 week ultrasound is your anatomy scan, not at 16 weeks. I had a "gender" ultrasound done at 16 weeks with my previous pregnancy. I don't understand why people on here are being so rude to this woman just trying to have some fun with her pregnancy. Every heard of "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all?" Geesh people!
    Yes!
  • Options
    The ramzi theory proved wrong for me. Apparently, according to their statistics, I was a very rare percentage of having the opposite results lol but to me, it's still fun and a more positive thing to pass the time and helps give something to think about instead of anxious worries. Not everyone likes wivestales or theories, but plenty of people enjoy them as well. Whatever there is saying one sex, take it with a grain of salt until you know. Every wivestale pointed to one sex for me and found out it was the other :smile:

For fun though, I'll take a guess, based on my minimal knowledge of the theory, going to say girl :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"