July 2015 Moms
Options

Felt a kick or punch?

im 17 weeks today, I was laying down on back as I'm on my iPad , seems like a felt a kick or a punch? Can it be?

Re: Felt a kick or punch?

• Options
    I felt right above my pubic area right side... Maybe I'm just so impatient to feel the baby lol
  • Options
    I also felt something similar, a couple of times today. And it's definitely not gas
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fetal movement can start as early as 16 weeks. So yes it's probably baby.

TTC #1 since 08/2013

BFP#1: 1/6/2014 EDD: 9/17/2014 Natural MC: 1/17/2014 (5w3d)

BFP #2: 6/7/2014 EDD: 2/18/2015 Natural MC 6/19/2014 (5w)

BFP #3: 10/22/14 EDD: 7/1/2015  

*Taking Progesterone supplements* Beta 1: 777, Beta 2: 2589 *GROW BABY!*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I've been feeling flutters since 13 weeks and now I am 15 weeks and have an active baby! Enjoy those kicks!
  • Options
    I'm 17 weeks 5 days and finally felt a real kick!! I've felt flutters here and there but this time it was definitely a real kick. I am so happy!! :smiley:
  • Options
    I wish :-( I can't wait to feel it!
  • Options
    I'm 18 weeks today and I can feel the baby when I lay on my sides :x
  • Options
    Im 15wks 3days, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. The doctor went to listen to the heartbeat with the doppler. As we were listening to the HB we were interrupted by a big sound. The doctor said "Oh that was a nice kick"

Last couple days I've been feeling some really odd movements. I wasn't sure if it was gas or what. I asked the doctor and he said if it feels kinda odd most likely it's the baby. That it's about that time.
  • Options

Im 15wks 3days, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. The doctor went to listen to the heartbeat with the doppler. As we were listening to the HB we were interrupted by a big sound. The doctor said "Oh that was a nice kick"

Last couple days I've been feeling some really odd movements. I wasn't sure if it was gas or what. I asked the doctor and he said if it feels kinda odd most likely it's the baby. That it's about that time.

I always loved it when you either heard or saw the baby move at the same time as feeling it. It confirms that what you are feeling is indeed your baby. It's like they wanted to say what's up mom! Or more likely quit poking me I was sleeping hehe :-P
    Please excuse typos....auto correct hates me. =)

Married 8.17.12
    Anniversary 
    DD Born 9.23.13
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerDS Born 7.15.15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I also get confused, sometimes I feel it's gas lol
  • Options
    @mrspark812‌ So true. Such a magical experience.
  • Options
    I can't tell either it feels like gas but you feel movement if you put your hand so it's a little confusing
  • Options
    Where do you guys feel movement?
  • Options
    In my lower stomach right above my pubic bone. It doesn't feel like a flat out kick. To me it feels more like just movement. I picture the baby moving around trying to get comfortable lol. Much like when i toss and turn at night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"