January 2013 Moms

Super Bowl Food

What's everyone making for Sunday's big game? We are looking for some new ideas. I know nothing like waiting until the last minute!!

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
Induced week 39 due to severe GD
Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
ET 3/25 
Beta #1 127
Beta #2 845
U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

Re: Super Bowl Food

• my mom always makes chili...i know nothing about that since i don't eat it
    but also makes the regular apps...like bagel bites, pigs in a blanket, etc...chips, veggie plate
    also, what she does make that i enjoy is she'll just get small frozen meatballs and cook them in lite teriyaki sauce (bc the regular is so salty) and they're delightful

• It's all about chicken wings at our house! We like em hot but I like a touch of sweet so we tend to get a honey garlic and add a hot sauce or buy hot and add a touch of maple syrup. Then we skip blue cheese dip and use plain yogurt (or sour cream if I'm feeling indulgent!). We will also have some bacon wrapped jalapeños and some other deep fried munchies! Better eating starts Monday!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm making a chicken taco chili and then some other apps like cheese and crackers, guacamole, chips and dip. And maybe I'll bake some cookies or something. We just found out we have a good snowstorm heading our way now that day so our party of six might end up being more like just my husband, DS and me.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • So far we have wings, buffalo and a sweet one, and a Mexican dip, meat and cheese, and maybe potato skins. I'm going to look at Pinterest once I get everyone to sleep. We also have a storm headed on Sunday, but it was just us anyway. :)

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• We are going to my parents. My mom will do wings, sliders, cheese ball and other snacks. I'm making a veggie pizza and warm crab dip!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"