July 2015 Moms

Friday Check-In (welcome all ladies due on a Friday in Jul)

Hello Ladies! If your new to the Friday Ticker Change, or I have missed you and you will welcome your bundle(s) on Friday (July 3rd, July 10th or July 17th, July 24th or July 31st) please jump in! We would Love to have you!

List

amhoover88 Jul 3, 2015

ashiscute Jul 3, 2015

bnk2012 Jul 3, 2015 (It’s Twins) TEAM BLUE (X2)

chelseaBreanna22 Jul 3, 2015

czferguson7515 Jul 3, 2015

DenaMaree Jul 3, 2015 TEAM GREEN

ELauren88 Jul 3, 2015

indiejavamama3 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM PINK

islandwaddle Jul 3, 2015

mharold921 Jul 3, 2015

mnj05 Jul 3, 2015

shannonota Jul 3, 2015

slweaver0626 Jul 3, 2015

stinebaby Jul 3, 2015

sutivim2 Jul 3, 2015

qtjo5 Jul 3, 2015

akbridge25 Jul 10, 2015

BeachMom15 Jul 10, 2015

GEM111413 Jul 10, 2015

iteachkids81 Jul 10, 2015

jennashawn Jul 10, 2015

jennykayt89 Jul 10, 2015

jewely24 Jul 10, 2015

paradebegone Jul 10, 2015 TEAM BLUE

Yianna2013 Jul 10, 2015

allcampb Jul 17, 2015

babycarb Jul 17, 2015

bluepie19 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

cwhiteh1 Jul 17, 2015

Cyntherea21 Jul 17, 2015

haayitstayy Jul 17, 2015

jlbaker08 Jul 17, 2015

karlablake Jul 17, 2015

klirwin82 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

lcourter24 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM PINK

lilly1606 Jul 17, 2015

snlinega Jul 17, 2015 TEAM PINK

tigerlynx31413 Jul 17, 2015

toconnor1412 Jul 17, 2015

wineandwalter Jul 17, 2015

amichael89 Jul 24, 2015

dmd0830 Jul 24, 2015

emilyinparis Jul 24, 2015

GHStarfish Jul 24, 2015

lizzypoo96 Jul 24, 2015

mwytosick Jul 24, 2015

NicoleQuinn Jul 24, 2015

shay092185 Jul 24, 2015

Mrs. WaterBaby Jul 24, 2015 (It's Twins)

chelsea13elyse Jul 31, 2015

soccsm13 Jul 31, 2015
-------------------------------------------

Week/fruit:

Team: (blue/pink/staying green)

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment:

How are you feeling (rants/raves)?

QOTW: let's talk dreams! I've always read that while pregnant you can expect the majority of your dreams to either be scary or crazy. What have your dreams been like? Is there one that you can't help but remember and your willing to share?
    BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

Re: Friday Check-In (welcome all ladies due on a Friday in Jul)

• 18 weeks/ sweet potato

Staying Team Green!

Our next appointment will be on Feb 19th for a 30 min ultrasound and our OB appointment!!

Feeling pretty good! I've felt movement (butterfly flutters) twice in the last week but I'm excited for when I can feel then more consistently! I go through times of pure ravenousness but as long as I eat when I'm hungry I don't get nauseous. I'm definitely feeling exhausted by the end of each day. I'm falling asleep watching a program with DH by 9:00p or no later then 10p each evening!

I've been have a lot of dreams about people I new from high school, but non of the dreams are reminders of high school experiences. They've all been added to my life as it is today as if I've seen any of them in the past 13 years (which I haven't). My dreams have included welcoming a baby girl and naming her after a high school bully I could never stand. So not happening ;)
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~

• 18 weeks/sweet potato

Find out our team on Thursday! :)

Next appointment is the anatomy scan, woohoo! Just had some routine lab work done yesterday.

I'm feeling good. Starting to get a little bump going on (might just be bloated from eating so much lol). I have also felt some flutters! Not a lot of symptoms to report, just getting super anxious for the a/s. I'm ready to buy some baby clothes :)

I have definitely had some crazy dreams throughout my pregnancy, none recently.But I did have a dream that I had twins, one boy and one girl. And i got super angry because they didn't name the girl what I wanted lol
  • Loading the player...
  • 15Weeks / Orange

Hopefully finding out our team tomorrow !!

Had an appoitment today ! Heartbeat was at 150! Gained about 3 pounds! Becides tomorrow I have another ultrasound on February 27th !

I'm feeling much better than I was two weeks ago I was expierencing horrible headaces almost everyday but they seem to have calmed down thank god!

My dreams ... I can't even begin to explain the weird dreams I've been having! It started as nightmares but have recently have just been odd nothing scary really . Very vivid! I'm not usually one to rember what happens in my dreams but ever since becoming pregnant I can rember almost everything that happens! Crazy!
  • Week/fruit - 18, sweet potato

Team - finding out, a week and a half

Appt - February 11

Rants/raves - not much this week, just some fears and intuition like feelings I'm hoping don't come true

QOTW: I haven't had anything crazy so far. With my son, I remember much more vivid dreams, like I couldn't distinguish real life from the dream sometimes. I don't remember anything scary though.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Week/fruit: 16 weeks - Avocado

Team: Pink!

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: I have an appointment February 3.

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Pretty good.  I need to start getting back into working out.  I've been exhausted lately and hope exercising may give me a little more energy.

QOTW: let's talk dreams! I've always read that while pregnant you can expect the majority of your dreams to either be scary or crazy. What have your dreams been like? Is there one that you can't help but remember and your willing to share?  I've had a lot of weird ones.  The one that I can't forget was one where my husband was not in the picture, but I was still pregnant.  And I met and starting dating a guy that was actually Channing Tatum (but that wasn't his name).  That was one dream that I am glad I remembered!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 16 weeks - avocado!

Finding out our team on Feb 20!

We have an upcoming appointment in Monday for a blood test and just a standard check up. Our next ultrasound is the 20th when we will get to find out the sex!

I am feeling good! Starting to get what I guess is round ligament pain. Always feel like my tummy is stretching and shifting. I am getting nervous because I think today will be the day I tell my boss! I keep saying, oh I will wait until after my next appointment, but there's really no reason to wait!

I have had really strange dreams. Like someone else said, I have been dreaming of random people from high school. They will just randomly show up in my dreams when there is no reason for me to be thinking of them. Also having dreams where I forget I am married, and then feel relieved when I remember that I am married... I can't really describe it, but it is weird.
  • Week/fruit: 16/avocado

Team: Blue

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment:
    my next appointment is Feb. 18th

How are you feeling (rants/raves)?
    I'm feeling slightly stressed. I am in school, the nursery is still a junk room, and as of tomorrow I will not have insurance and gain til March. I am also still having morning sickness and headaches everyday.

My rave is I am so happy and blessed that this pregnancy and baby have been healthy!

QOTW: I usually have dreams about whatever I watch on TV. Lol I've been watching the taste so I dreamed last night that my husband and I were on the show.
  • Week 17/ onion!

Next appointment Feb 18th

Team green until the 18th! Can't wait to find out.

Feeling pretty good. Getting excited about decorating the nursery. My hubby swears it's a girl. I have no feeling one way or the other. I just want a happy healthy baby. I don't have a preference for our first.
  • @erinnlou  So excited for you to learn the sex of your baby!! Hope you get great results from your blood work! Those flutters are magical! Seeing the start of the bump is equally magical, YEY!! 

@haayitstayy  Good luck with tomorrow's appointment, so looking forward to your update! Ugh, the headaches sound vicious, so glad they made a timely exit! These pregnancy dreams are serious stuff, Lol. Our's sound very similar…mine seemed more nightmarish a few weeks ago, but now can be just plain bazar! 

@mnj05  So sorry your dealing with tough fears, it's completely normal! Sending you huge Hugs!! 

@snlinega  Yey, Feb 3 is right around the corner. Hope it comes quick and you get to experience that oh so special heartbeat again!! I SO hear you about needing to get into a better workout routine. For me it's just a matter of stepping in the gym and I'm good to go. But darn it there are so many other things I can do in my evenings vs. working out. The weather warming up will definitely help with getting out and getting some exercise! Ohhh…I would so be all about a Channing dream! I LOVE my DH more then anything and wouldn't replace him for any other man, but I still love to look!!

@cwhiteh1  Good luck with this weeks appointment, hope the 20th comes quick for you!! Ugh, I have noticed the round ligament pain also! It can totally catch you off guard. Have you noticed the bump growing or is it more just the full and stretching feeling? Good luck with telling your boss, I'll look forward to your update! 

@bluepie19  You still have a long way in your journey, don't stress over getting the nursery going just yet! Perhaps you'll have friends or family that will be available to help you start getting some of the initial grunt work done? How is school going otherwise? I'd imagine the stress isn't helping with the morning sickness and headache symptoms. Hope things settle down for you very soon!

@nicoles85 Hope the 18th comes quick…if it's anything like January, February will fly by! I am completely with you on not caring whether we welcome a boy or girl, as long as our LO is healthy! Do you have idea's for your nursery if its a boy vs. a girl? 

• Week 17-Onion

Next appt-Feb 16

Team Green- Hoping I find out next visit!

I'm feeling pretty normal! And happy of course, so far my pregnancy has been wonderful! (Hope I don't jinx myself lol)

As far as dreams..... I've been having some horrible dreams scary dreams!
  • @DenaMaree‌ it is very magical. It really starts to feel "real" around this time :)

• Week/fruit: 17! Onion (or pomegranate)
    Team: green until Feb 24

last Tuesday, heard the heartbeat. Next is feb24 anatomy scan!

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Great! Last week's sinus cold turned into a crazy sinus headache these past few days, but otherwise I'm doing pretty good! Starting to have some round ligament pain.

QOTW: let's talk dreams!
    I have been keeping a dream journal. They are crazy! So far none of them are scary. The most recent one I remember involved me going to my van after work to find it had morphed into an RV and was in the process of being robbed.
    ~Jenny~

BabyFruit Ticker
    Excitedly Expecting our first!      EDD July 10

VOTE on my Name List
  • @Youngwithra Woo Hoo for a fun, exciting, and uneventful pregnancy!! This is such a special time, I’m so happy you’ve been able to just take it all in and love the experience! Sorry about the scary dreams. UGH!! I hear its totally common, I’m actually grateful my dreams have been more on the bazaar side versus the scary side. I don’t even do scary movies well, let along dreaming about my life being like a scary movie!

@iteachkids81 Yey for getting to hear that beautiful HB! I used my iphone and recorded our HB last time and I’m finding myself pull it up to listen to it often. Hope Feb 24th comes quick for you!! Hope you start to feel better very soon, headaches are the worse!!

• Thanks @DenaMaree‌. A lot of these fears stem from IF fears that will never go away. It never did with DS.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• hello lovelies!

Week/fruit: 18. sweet potato. Omg i can't believe I'm almost 1/2 way there!

Team: (blue/pink/staying green) Feb 12th is the day! hopefully. fx. 

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: I just got home from my colposcopy.. and it went great. Even though my pap was abnormal, this showed nothing- my cervix is clean and pretty(as the dr said). i am beyond relieved. :D

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? I've been sick with a cold for a week now. Today is the first day I've felt better. I really hated taking meds, but i just couldn't do without. Other than that.. I've been pretty good :)

QOTW: let's talk dreams! I've always read that while pregnant you can expect the majority of your dreams to either be scary or crazy. What have your dreams been like? Is there one that you can't help but remember and your willing to share?

I've been quite promiscuous in my dreams. Whether its a random guy from work or a friend, I've had so much dream sex! Poor DH.. he'd be so sad if he knew, since I am nowhere near in a mood with these hormones. 
  • @sutavim2  Woo Hoo for great news from your colopscopy!! Hope your cold continues to fade away and your 100% back to yourself sooner rather then later! Ha Ha, I have also had those crazy wild sex dreams that are almost laughable since I too have very little sex drive. Honestly though it's not so much that i'm not interested in sex its just by the time we are both done with our long days of work I have no energy for anything except eating dinner and crawling into bed!! Then on the weekends DH and I are going to the gym, getting things done around the house, and enjoying dinner, movies or evening activities and again by the time we get home i'm dead on my feet! He keeps teasing me that our kid will be six months before he gets "regular action" again. He is probably right!

• Week 18:Sweet Potato

Team Pink

Next appt is Monday

Rants/Raves: I've been enjoying all the movement & kicks, not enjoying the continuing gag reflex but what can you do!

QOTW: I've had a lot of crazy & horrible dreams... The one that haunted me the most was someone tried to kill my 7 year old, it was AWFUL.. I woke up right away & could not go back to sleep... Ugg 

July15 February Siggy Challenge (impossible Choice!)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

• @denamaree thanks:)
    Yea! It's so sad. We are in bed(well, I, mostly) at like 9 and pass out. DH just started his new semester so he comes to bed later. I've told him numerous times to try earlier in the day.. But nope. Haha
  • Week 16 avocado

Team green

Next app feb 11th

I am so emotional and my dreams are raunchy !!!!

Still gagging....still painful to be hungry...not enjoying the bloom yet....miserable and become a bit ugly :-(

Wake me up when July ends

• Week/fruit: Apple slices

Due Date: 7/31/15

Team: Team Green (we were told it may be Team Blue but the tech wasn't 100% sure. )

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: 2/20 full scan! Recent appointment was on Thursday, and everything was status quo.

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? I just need to incorporate walking again. This whole exhaustion at 7:30 pm is getting to me. Tiny little leg pains - I feel myself getting stiff. Other than that - just waiting to feel Baby B "flutter".

QOTW: let's talk dreams! Oh my goodness. Let's just say, I'm re reading this series on my iPhone - and my dreams are pretty hot and vampire sex steamy. #nojudgment my DH has been very supportive of my mood swings, and cravings. :)

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!
    Mrs. B 
    Married 12.7.2013

• Week/fruit: 18, sweet potatoes

Team: blue & blue

Appt: Out "anatomy scan" appt is on Feb 19th. They said this will be an hour long ultrasound and I'm excited to see my boys again and getting to see them for so long! We had our appointment almost two weeks ago where we found out their sexes and I guess they did some more tests & got a call that everything looks good & they are still low risk, so we couldn't be happier

Rants/Raves: I was pretty sick with a cold for the last week or so but am gradually feeling better. I am SUPER tired and we have been eating complete crap b/c even tho I have healthy food in the house my mushy brain can't function enough to figure out what to make with it. Also--I am DONE WITH THIS FREAKING SNOW AND BELOW FREEZING TEMPS (Hudson Valley, NY)

QOTW: I have been having vivid, random dreams about work, friends at work at outings (dinner parties w/bouncy houses in different rooms & Yankee game excursions) or my friend doing random everyday things. I wake up tired from all my awesome dreams and from going to the bathroom 15x a night & not being able to get comfortable w/ my growing bump haha
  • Week/fruit: 15 weeks, orange

Team: 1 more month till the anatomy scan but I have an appt Feb 5 and I hope I can figure out the sex when she measures the baby.

Rant: I have been feeling the baby since I was 12 weeks. LO moved soooo much it became painful for me sooo I'm not liking the fact that this one appears to be the same way.

Rave: My DH can now feel the baby moving and now believes me when I tell him what the baby is doing. He kept saying it was way to early and I didnt know what I was feeling...umm yea...STM I feel like a pro.

QOTW: My dreams r sporadic. I cant remember any at the moment but when I do have them I can never wake up because they are so wonderful. I wish my dreamworld was my real world.
  • I am 16 weeks and 1 day prego due July 17/15

I am feeling not to connected I really need to hear the heart beat. I have had some crazy dreams from time traveling to my latest dream my sister was in my dream and I was watching her baby in my dream she doesn't have a baby in real life and the baby was all in white, I never knew if it was a boy or girl... It was weired bec I am the one prego not her.

• Hello ladies! This is my first official post though I've loved reading your comments for the last 2 months!! My name is Leigh and my hubby and I are expecting our first baby in July!!! Friday July 24!! (Seems to be a popular one!!

15 weeks/navel orange

Team: should find out next appt 2/16!!! Last appointment was good-had all of the screenings and everything came back looking good-I'm a carrier for a very random fever abnormality but my husband has less than 1% chance of being a carrier so we will chat with doc about whether to have him tested

Been feeling very good!! Finally have some energy back thank goodness. But some headaches and sleeping pretty poorly. Oh well!!

QOTW: I have been having super bizarre dreams and I only remember flashes of them....some very sexual dreams (I guess that increased libido thing is for real)

That's all!! Yay for babies in July!!!!!!
  • 16w/avocado - due 7/17

Team...finding out on 2/26 which is our next appointment :)

Feeling excited to find out the sex. Had two work trips this month that I was nervous to see how I would feel with flying/nausea but it wasn't bad at all - thank goodness for zofran and unisom! Also was nice being in great weather (Texas and Florida) in the winter!

I have had weird dreams ranging from finding out that my old best friends brother is Lip from Shamless to lots of appearances from ex boyfriends- I'm good with weird dreams just glad they haven't been violent or scary!
  • 18 weeks baby is the size of a sweet potato!

We are having a boy! We have our next appt on feb 10th for an anatomy scan and bloodwork. We had an elective ultrasound because I was ms impatient.

Feeling excited! Have started looking for nursery ideas and bought some baby clothes on sale last weekend. Been having more headaches recently and feeling drained by the end of the day. Also have had awful SI back pain, planning on doing some PT to help.

I have had some odd dreams! One i remember vividly is giving birth to a giant sperm, tail and all except it had eyes and a mouth. Why I dreamed that? No clue but I woke up and looked at my ultrasound pictures to make sure my baby had legs hehe :)
  • @indiejavamama3  Good Luck with your appointment on Monday! Will look forward to your update! I can not wait to feel all the movement and kicks!! It will put me more at ease. I am so sure I did last week a couple of different times, but haven’t since. Unfortunately my gag reflux is in full force. Taking my meds and vitamins is MISERABLE!! Hope we both get a reprieve again soon!!I can not imagine having such a horrid dream, grrr pregnancy dreams.

@farahmina  Hormones do wild things throughout a pregnancy!! My emotions did seem to “level out” over the past week or so, but my dreams vary by the night in being either raunchy or just plain weird. I totally hear you about the gagging…it seems to be getting worse for me vs better. Hopefully your hunger pains will subside some. Are you in a good routine with your eating habits?

@ChaoswithGrace   Woo Hoo for a good appointment on Thursday! Hope the 20th comes quickly for you! I also can not wait to feel our LO move about or throw some kicks or punches. It’s all so exciting! I can also completely relate to exhaustion hitting far too early in the evening!! My house has been SO neglected during the week as I get home just in time to make dinner, eat and go to bed.

@bnk2012  Ah…I love that the anatomy scan is so detailed. They will count all ten fingers, all ten toes, check all the vital organ’s, etc. So special!! Woo Hoo for being low risk, it takes such a load off! Sorry you haven’t been feeling well! Hopefully once your more yourself you can get into a better routine of eating healthier! You can keep the freezing weather but Albuquerque would happily take the snow off your hands. Our precip for the year is SO low we are in big danger of forest fires come spring/summer. Have you tried a maternity pillow for sleeping? I literally kicked DH out of the bed and the pillow and I are spread out over our king size and it’s become heavenly. I’m still up twice a night, but I feel like I’m getting more quality sleep!

@shay092185  Feb 5th is right around the corner, my fingers are crossed they will be able to reveal the gender. If not I’m sure the next month will fly by. So far the past eighteen weeks have for me. Its Crazy!! I so envy you get to experience so much movement. I’ve heard when you’ve been through pregnancy before you are more likely to feel the baby early but I didn’t realize you would get to experience it as early as 14/15 weeks. How awesome!

@Ladybug4u2014  WELCOME!! Sorry your not feeling connected to your pregnancy, when will you go in for your first ultrasound? How have you been feeling throughout the pregnancy physically? I’ve always wondered what a psychologist would say if they analyzed some of my dreams…rarely do mine make sense!

@leighsharkey  Welcome! So glad all of your initial testing came back low risk! FX you can get some answers about the fever abnormality but as your DH is so low risk I’m guessing they will tell you there is little to no reason to be concerned. When did you learn you were a carrier? Welcome back energy!! I’ve found mine too!! Such a relief! Other then I’m so busy taking advantage of the welcomed energy that by end of the day I’m completely wiped out!!

@ashleyrose51013  It’s so good to hear that traveling went well for you! I had considered going to Vegas with DH this weekend (only an hour flight) but with reflux too often knocking me on my butt I opted to stay home and get things done around the house. I think I would have been nervous flying, but it’s good to here it may be an option for the near future! Your so right, weird is better then violent or scary!! Hope your gender scan comes quickly!! Looking forward to getting to know you!

@shannonota  Woo Hoo congrats on learning you will welcome a handsome prince! So exciting!! Ugh..ive had a couple of pregnancy headaches and they are no joke! I so hope they don’t make many appearances for you! Hope your gender scan comes quick so you get to spend that 30 minutes counting your little guys ten fingers and ten toes, etc!!

• Week/fruit: 18 weeks - Sweet Potato

Team: We are finding out - my intuition is Boy, appointment is Feb 12

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Feb 12 for anatomy scan

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? I feel good! The baby is moving and grooving inside and it is def making me so happy. The only rant is that my hunger has not decreased so I am still eating like a cow!

QOTW: I have been having dreams about everything from deceased loved ones to being a child myself to present day work situations. The dreams are always different, some nightmares, some delightful, others making me wake up thinking what the hell? I remember having these types of dreams before getting my BFP! They are just soo vivid!
  • I'm new ! Hello Ladies :) I will hopefully be welcoming my twins (first pregnancy) July 17 unless they decide to come earlier! For now I will stick to friday though :)

Week/fruit: 16/avocado

Team: Baby A-Blue & Baby B-?

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Last OB appointment was two weeks ago, next one is Feb 16 & will have my 1 hr glucose this wednesday. MFM was last week and will have another the 26th. OB said A was a boy but wasn't able to get B in a good spot so he told me MFM would have a way better machine but I had the same problem. Hoping to find out what Baby B is soon so I can start getting things!

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? My rants have been that I wasn't showing but low and behold this weekend the bump came out to play! So excited to finally look pregnant!

QOTW: One dream I had about 3 weeks in was that I was pregnant with twins and they were a pair! I always dreamt of having twins as a child because I'm an only child and always hated it! 7 weeks later at my first U/S I found out my dream was true! Lately my dreams have been a mix of people of my past coming back into my life & very sexual dreams as well! Some are purely shocking lol
  • 17 weeks/onion

Team: staying green (til February 16th)

Feeling good . feeling the occasional flutters and have been eating alotttttt of cearal. Had a craving for IHOP new York cheesecake pancakes the other day .

Qotd: my dreams have been passionate but very fantasy like . like titanic like lol
  • @qtjo5    We are in the same boat, my intuition is also that we are expecting a boy :) . Such exciting times! I so envy that your Lo is a mover as I have fell movement a couple of times, but waiting patiently for it to be more regular. Hopefully with your hormones stabilizing your hunger will become more predictable. My best advice is to get into a good routine of small meals throughout the day to keep the hunger at bay! I do best by eating at around 8A, 10:30A, 12:30P,3:15P and 7:00P. My 8:00, 12:30P and 7:00P are the larger meals; but not as much as I was having a regular breakfast, luck or dinner since I added additional snacking!

@nashely  Congratulations on the double blessing. We have two other Ma Ma to be’s on our check in also expecting twins ;). Glad your having a happy and healthy pregnancy!! Good Luck with your glucose testing! You are so right, having the bump appear is such an exciting time!! Feeling the flutter’s, punches and kicks will also be so beyond joyous! WELCOME!!

@glammommy22 Hopefully Feb 16th comes quick for you..do you have a “hope” or a guess on the gender? Feeling those flutter’s are awesome, gives so much reassurance!! I am not a big pancake fan, but cheesecake pancakes sound heavenly!! I may have to try next time I’m in NY! So happy to have you joining us!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"