Trouble TTC
Options

TTC on 1st rd of chlomid

I'm turning 36 next month and just started my first rd of chlomid. I started on CD3 and had 5 follicles @ 1st u/s. 2nd u/s on CD10 showed 2 follicles maturing; 1 @ 13mm and another @ 15mm.  I was then told to dtd that night and every other night thru CD14 and if OPK didn't show I was peaked by Sunday, then I should take Ovidrel and come in for IUI on Tuesday.  Sounded simple. But when I went home on CD10, my OPK showed I was already peaked; which was 3-4 days before I wold normally O, so I couldn't understand what was going on and if there was a discrepancy. We dtd that night as instructed and went in for IUI the following day; which is my CD11.  IUI was pretty painful as my cervix was tilted and they found a cyst, but we were able to inseminate. Now I'm unsure if the test was accurate and I was instructed to dtd every other day from tomorrow - Tuesday.  This all sounds very confusing.  Why would I peak with follicles under 20mm unless perhaps they grew from that morning? I'm supposed to go back on Friday to check progesterone level and confirm if I did in fact O, then again following Friday for PT. Fingers crossed.  Baby dust to all.

Re: TTC on 1st rd of chlomid

• Options
    Do not use the baby dust phrase please.  And it is "Clomid" not "Chlomid".
  • Options
    Last cycle my follie grew from 14mm to 20mm overnight, so it's definitely possible.  Average growth is about 2mm/day but it can be more or less depending on how you're responding to the Clomid.  Best of luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    image image
    TTC since October 2012
    Me:  Ovulatory dysfunction, hypothyroid.  DH:  Normal!
    Treatment:  Levothyroxine for thyroid; starting Clomid early 2015.
    PAIF/SAIF All Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"