June 2015 Moms

What's the deal, bump?

It's been a few weeks since the shit show now, and not a peep about our new very silent but obviously present non contributing paid mod overlords. When will we be able to pin posts again (other than the lame admin posts)? Is that just a privilege for paid employees now? Would be nice to have a FAQ pinned at the top, and the time for a birth announcement thread is fast approaching. You want this place to not suck, right? Just wondering.

image  image

Re: What's the deal, bump?

• Loading the player...
  • I preferred when we used to use the fraternity paddles..... Ha
  • Bump to the Bump
  • I wish the mods would make an appearance, it's like a free for all right now and so the old-timers end up being the ones to try to share best practices for the board and then get called mean. It's kinda unfair to put this on users to regulate.
  • How come I didn't get an email? @BumpAdmin‌ am I not good enough to get an email huh?

Oh and why do you keep deleting or moving threads huh? Oh and why is the board so boring now @bumptara? Huh? Why why why?
  • How come I didn't get an email? @BumpAdmin‌ am I not good enough to get an email huh?

Oh and why do you keep deleting or moving threads huh? Oh and why is the board so boring now @bumptara? Huh? Why why why?

SO fucking boring! It's just not the same... :/
  • I'm over the "name my baby" posts and all the medical advice posts...God almighty if something fucking hurts please call your doctor not ask strangers. I'm all for offering support but I can't offer fucking medical advice....
  • I'm over the "name my baby" posts and all the medical advice posts...God almighty if something fucking hurts please call your doctor not ask strangers. I'm all for offering support but I can't offer fucking medical advice....

I'm over the name posts too. I think we have four on our first page today and seriously...I'm sure as long as you don't name your kid "Fathead" like I did my cabbage patch, you'll be fine.
  • I'm over the name posts too. I think we have four on our first page today and seriously...I'm sure as long as you don't name your kid "Fathead" like I did my cabbage patch, you'll be fine.
    "Fathead" almost made me laugh-piss myself. Thanks @frankengibbs I needed that more than you'll ever know.

As for the sticky posts on the first page, I will be extremely upset if we can't at least have a birth announcement discussion. That MAKES all of this in my opinion. I loved lurking on other month clubs' ones.

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• frankengibbsfrankengibbs member
    edited February 2015
    @MrsCaliRN‌ glad to be of service! I was a very literal child and it seemed fitting. My mom said I refused to change the name so she eventually gave up lol

I've been wondering about the birth announcements too...we're all getting really close to the third trimester which means we'll be all be giving birth soon and the idea of our board being cluttered up and super disorganized (like it is now) is really unappealing.
    *eta: for clarity*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"