March 2015 Moms

Anybody has...... yet??

Scratch marks? Discomfort while laying flat? Bad Braxton Hicks? Heart palpitation? Or anything else?

Re: Anybody has...... yet??

• What the actual...
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Common. Minus the scratch mark thing. You probably mean stretch mark. And for me, laying down isn't nearly as difficult as getting back up!
  • Braxton Hicks not as bad as my first pregnancy. I drink a lot of water though, and I stay off my feet as much as possible. FYI, if you feel you are having a unreasonable amount of BH, please bring it up with your OBGYN. You really shouldn't be having more than six an hour. Especially if drinking water, changing positions, and sitting down doesn't help.
  • I have scratch marks on my breasts cause there super itchy. Braxton hicks everyday and heart palpitations too though I didn't know that was a pregnancy symptom. I'm 2 days away from 35 weeks:)
  • I'm glad I don't have a cat...no scratch marks here...However I do have a few STRETCH marks on my belly.
  • Occasionally some serious Braxton Hicks but nothing out of the norm, thankfully! So far I have been lucky and haven't gotten any stretch marks yet! My sister and Mother both have pretty serious ones, so unfortunately I just might be next. I have been taking an all natural gelatin supplement since I found out I was expecting! It's a collagen booster! ;) I rub down my belly with coconut oil throughout the day as well. I really could just be wasting my time because stretch marks either come or they don't there is nothing that can really stop them! :( ! How about you @emmasavannah‌?
  • I totally thought this question was going to be finished with lost their virginity.

So the dump left this comment but not my first...
  • well no braxton hick contractions yet, but at 36 weeks laying down on my back isn't an option, heart palpitations - ehh occasionally but not very often, newest symptom has been itchy nipples (way uncomfortable) quite honestly i am ready for this journey of being pregnant to be over. 
  • Lol talk about crabby pregnant ladies come on ladies yoy know what she meant
  • Not the worst term I've ever heard for stretch marks, to be fair. My dad once tried to translate the term and looked at me all confused saying, "expansion tracks?"

So now that's all I think when I think of stretch marks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"