Babies: 3 - 6 Months

What's your best source of information?

As a new first time mum I feel somewhat clueless as to what I'm doing. I read a lot of info online...the bump, babycenter, general web etc. my husband criticizes me for "asking google" how to feed my baby (for example), or when to switch to solids. How else am I supposed to,learn what I should be doing and when??
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What's your best source of information?

• I sit down and compile a list right before each visit to my son's pediatrician so I can ask him about everything I've been wondering about LO without forgetting in the moment. I have also called the nurse's line a few times when I needed more immediate advice about concerns I was having. 

I feel that every baby is so different, so information on the Internet can only take me so far. For example, a good friend of mine have babies that are about the same age and go to the same pediatrician. He told her to introduce solids at this point but told me to wait with my LO because the two boys are just at different points. It helps to talk to a professional who also knows you and your baby instead of following one-size-fits-all advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"