December 2014 Moms
Options

Amazon Mom

Do any of you do Amazon Mom? I've been considering it but am not sure if the discounts are worth the $100 cost.

Re: Amazon Mom

• Options
    Plus all the free movies, music, etc.
    *********************************************BIG SIG************************************************
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    If you are on a super tight budget I would say it isn't worth it but otherwise it's really nice to do the subscribe and save with prenatal vitamins wipes etc. stuff you get regularly so you don't have to worry about it at the grocery store. Just shows up at your door. Free two day shipping is also addictive. The downsides...not everything is on subscribe and save or prime. So if your stuck on brands that's a problem like Lansinoh disposable breast pads are not. And diapers and wipes are not always the cheapest bc there are probably better deals at the local cvs again if you aren't brand specific.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Prime was on sale for $72 this weekend. I'm not sure if the price went back up but it's worth keeping an eye out!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    We are prime members and it has been totally worth it for us.  We watch the instant videos and I use the free shipping a bunch.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I love prime and the ability to order ahead and also on demand. I've had it since it started back in 2005 and it was significantly cheaper....I stuck around for the savings and convenience.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"