TTC After a Loss

Anyone use these natural products for fertility help?

edited January 2015 in TTC After a Loss
Just got these in the mail for fertility help! limage
Megan

Re: Anyone use these natural products for fertility help?

• Fuck things up even more?
    Megan
  • Loading the player...
  • Basically science has been studying these two enzymes for decades. Basically. These pills have nothing to do with "fucking" anything up. Just wondering if anyone has tried them!

Thanks
    Megan
  • Have you talked to your doctor about them? Messing around with supplements is a bad idea without a doctor's advice. You have no idea what they will do to YOUR body.
  • Please please PLEASE talk to your doctor before taking random supplements that you read about on the Internet.
    image  image
  • Basically science has been studying these two enzymes for decades. Basically. These pills have nothing to do with "fucking" anything up. Just wondering if anyone has tried them!

Thanks

Sounds pretty BASIC.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • From somebody who was willing to try anything...I wouldn't try it. Some of this stuff (and I have no idea about these and never came across them in my neurotic googling) can really mess you up. Doctors can't/won't ok it bc it's not studied properly. If you haven't been RE tested, I wouldn't be putting effort into potentially risky supps.
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"