2nd Trimester
Options

Vibrating belly?

Sorry if you're seeing this twice as I posted this question on the July 2015 board too. This has been discussed in the past based on my search but I was curious if anyone is experiencing it/has experienced it with this pregnancy. I felt this once about a week ago, and then twice today already. I can only describe it as one particular spot on the left side of my belly vibrating for a few seconds. Or it feels like tiny little fists are using that part of my stomach as a punching bag and punching really really rapidly. Or it feels like the baby is shaking. It's a bit below my belly button, and probably in line with where the top of my uterus would be, but what do I know :p Is it muscle spasms? The baby doing something really weird? I mean, when I look down when this is happening I can see it vibrating....... I'm not concerned, and I plan to ask my doctor when I see him on Friday anyway, but in the mean time.......anyone else? It's so weird!
Lilypie - (5HR9)

Re: Vibrating belly?

• Options
    Yeah, think its just spasms.
  • Options
    I have the same feeling below where I always feel my son kick. My OB said it was spasms in belly. Nothing to worry about :smiley:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been feeling this too!!!  It's like my stomach muscles are twitching... I haven't decided if it's muscle spasms or the baby moving, and mine seems to be in various places.... but to me it feels the same as a muscle spasm, the same as if it were in my arm or face or wherever might feel the need to spasm.... I'm waiting anxiously for a confirmed baby movement!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds like muscle spasms.  I've had this in my lower back before pregnancy and it's continued throughout the pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"