Pregnant after 35
Options

NPGR - help with Spanish?

I'm trying to write a thank you note in Spanish but don't speak any.  DH knows enough to know that Google Translate is screwing up some of the grammar.

This is what I'd like to say:

Dear _____,
We loved the presents you sent us and are sure to put them to good use.  Thank you for thinking of us.  Hope you are all doing well.
Best wishes,
_____

Anyone speak Spanish and is willing to help?  I'm pretty close to just sending it off in English.

Re: NPGR - help with Spanish?

• Options
    Um....if no one else comes through...this may be worse than Google. I was a Spanish major and studied abroad but that was all like 20 years ago now!!! I never use Spanish anymore.

Querida/Querido NAME (o for a boy, a for a girl),

Nos encantaron los regalos que nos diste. Los usaremos mucho. Muchisimas gracias por pensar en nosotros. Esperamos que ustedes están muy bien. 

(Un Abrazo? (a hug) or Besos (kisses) or Afectuosamente (affectionately)),

Your Name
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I took Spanish in HS & College - but sadly that was all long ago and don't use it at all so I am rusty but I think what @NicoleWI wrote looks good.
    ***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's awesome @NicoleWI!  Thank you both a bunch :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"