April 2014 Moms

Been away!

Hi guys! So I think this is my first post in about 6 months. I used to be a fairly regular poster/lurker but after M finally came April 21st, I have been active only a handful of times since then sooooo it's doubtful anyone remembers me. I lost touch with Bump.
M's last month/delivery was rough. I nearly died, spent 33 hours in labor (they kept stopping my labor due to problems with me), had an emergency c section. Only to have my c section split open 3 days after she was born. I've had 7 surgeries in the past 9 months! We PCS'd twice! And bought our first house!
Super crazy time for us!
I can't believe it's been almost a year...it went too fast! I've been reading a bunch today..trying to catch up lol but I doubt I will. Apparently a lot has went down... Geesh!
How is everyone doing?

Re: Been away!

• Dang - sounds like a crazy year for you. Glad all is well now and welcome back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dang - sounds like a crazy year for you. Glad all is well now and welcome back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Our Lo's share a birthday!
  • I remember you! Oh man that's crazy! I'm glad you're ok! Where are y'all stationed now?
  • Holy crap you went through a hell of a lot! Im glad things are settling down!

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Welcome back to the bump (and life). Am I the only one who doesn't know what PCS'd means?

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• zazu13 said:
    Welcome back to the bump (and life). Am I the only one who doesn't know what PCS'd means?
    It's a military term for moving.  Permanent Change of Station.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome back! Wow, it sounds like you have had a heck of a year. Glad you seem to be doing better now!
  • Thank y'all! We are in Colorado at Buckley now. And husband is Army! We moved twice do to my husband doing some additional training...and i guess we were just lucky, although It didn't feel lucky. But i have to say I like Colorado a whole lot better than Texas. (Sorry texans)
  • I'm soooooo jealous you are in Colorado!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"