TTC after 35

Manic Monday

It is Monday again. BOO!!!  What is your mania/grip for the new work week?
****Siggy Warning***
~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

Re: Manic Monday

• The weekend sucked.  SO and I got in a huge argument Friday so it messed everything up this weekend.  We are two strong, passionate and stubborn idiots.  
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014

• @sonpetitlapin‌ sorry you are in a till with SO. Hopefully you will work it out soon.

We are hunkering down in anticipation of the 24" of snow on it's way.
    I have 2 cake orders this weekend so I have a lot of prep work to do during the week. I guess I will get a lot done during the blizzard.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Loading the player...
  • @sonpetitlapin - DH and I get into mini-fights all the time too. Passion and stubbornness at its finest! hopefully you two have patched it up already!

@hooligans4 stay safe in the storm! and thank you for taking all the snow from us!

no major gripe right now - first full week of work in a while so this week will likely DRAG by. Especially now that I'm waiting for my consult appt in two weeks. We're supposed to get a bit of snow but not much.
  • I'm obsessing over my upcoming iui. Must distract myself!

@hooligans4‌ hood the storm passes quickly. Post pics of the cakes when they're done ;)

@sonpetitlapin‌ and @WinoGrrl‌ another stubborn couple here. We are both Aries ;)
  • @hooligans4  Be safe in the storm!! I don't miss the snow storms. Being in FL now does have its perks. 

@winogrrl hope your week goes by fast!!!

@kindershlitz Yeah, we are both Leos.  We are so much a like it is scary. LOL When is the IUI scheduled?
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014

• @sonpetitlapin‌ right now they are predicting Thursday and Friday. Florida does have its perks! I'm in Michigan so it's a bit chilly ⛄️
  • @hooligans4 hope the storm isn't too bad. I'm actually feeling pretty jealous of the snow. We had a storm day in SF last month that was pretty laughable
    . I'm praying for some snow up in Tahoe, it's been a lame winter so far. Also really want to see the cake pics.
    @kindershlitz fingers crossed on the iui.  Just keep up the positive thinking.
    @sonpetitlapin‌ sorry about the fight. MH and i are also both very strong willed and can get into some annoying ass fights. it can really mess up a weekend, so I feel ya. Here's to hoping he comes home tonight with flowers for you (because obviously he's the one who is wrong :)>-

As for me, this week is pretty much same old. We're going on a field trip to see the movie Selma this afternoon, so that's better than regular teaching right? I've been promising myself that I would really take it easy during this TWW, but since it's unclear that I'm even in it, idk. But my goal is to really start getting to bed on time, eating lots of vegetables, etc.  The vegetable thing is working out well since that's pretty much all I had in the house, lunch right now is carrots and hummus, mashed sweet potato and leftover broccoli and sausage. 
    Alright, off to the movie I go.

TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

• @sonpetitlapin‌ I am sorry about the spat with DH, I know how that goes, hope it's getting better now!
    @hooligans4 I hope the storm passes quickly, stay safe and warm!
    @kindershlitz I am sending positive vibes your way for your IUI!

As for me, my gripe is that this week I have the regional vice president that will be hanging with me on Friday. We call him codpiece because of his preferred pelvic thrust stance. Ugg, I don't want to have to work with this guy!! Especially on a Friday! Boo

**Losses Mentioned**
    Me 41, DH 38 
    TTC #1 since 9/2014 AMH 3.68, FSH 6.6
    IUI#1 12-02-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 12-17-2015 beta 1=72, beta 2=64, beta 3=10 MC 12-20-14 
    IUI#2 01-08-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 01-23-2015 beta 1=151, beta 2=450, beta 3=6524, beta 4= 29380 u/s at 7w5d baby with heartbeat measuring 6w2d. u/s 2-24 gestational sac only, beta 59400 MC 2-24-15 @ 8w6d D&C 2-27-15. Pathology results 47XX +20

Diagnosis AMA and compound heterozygous MTHFR
  • @dukegirlsc I was seriously LOLing at "codpiece"  good luck!
  • @hooligans4 - hope you weather the storm well.  We are getting a little bit of snow here in central IL but nothing to write home about.

@sonpetitlapin - sorry about the fight.  H and I got into a big one yesterday afternoon.  Thankfully he realized he was wrong and apologized :).  It doesn't always happen that way.

As for my work week - I work in Benefits at a University and Monday's always suck.  I think overall this week will be ok but today has been a rough one.  Here's to a better tomorrow.
    <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5677e2">My Ovulation Chart</a>
  • So one of my staff quit today and gave 2 weeks notice. I'm really happy for her and jealous at the same time because I would LOVE to quit but just cant afford it at the time. But Im also stressed because I can already see whats going to happen during busy season without her and it wont be pretty. I'm already stressing about it. Maybe we will win the lotto and it wont matter because ill be rich in 3 months?

@hooligans4 - stay safe and warm!
  • We survived the blizzard. Wasn't as bad as I thought. We ended up with about 22". But because of the wind we had crazy drifts. We couldn't get out the front door.
    Spent the last three hours shoveling while my husband did the snow blower. But when I was done I happily ate 3 Chocolate chip cookies we baked with all the kiddies yesterday.
    Mmmmm cookies

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board