October 2014 Moms

LO Stats

Just out of curiosity, where are all of your lo's coming in on weight and height these days??

Re: LO Stats

• My boy was 12 weeks as of Friday. Saturday he got checked at the dr (because he had the flu) and he was 10 lbs 11 oz. not sure on height.
  • at 4 month appt he was 14 lbs 12 oz.
  • Loading the player...
  • My little monkey's 14 weeks. At his 2 month appointment, he was 12 lbs, 6 oz. and 23 inches. No idea now. Best estimate is 15 lbs and some change.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine was 9lbs 5oz when they weighed her at 12 weeks (she was sick) hoping that number goes up quite a bit more
    Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Just had our three month at 15 weeks.
    15.2lbs and 25inches
  • We go on Tuesday for Hazel's 4 MONTH appt! AHHHH!!
    I'll let ya know though!
  • The mister at 11 wks 17lbs 27"
  • LO is 16 weeks. Haven't checked recently. At his 2nd month appt he was 12lbs 15oz. 4th month appt is coming up. Guessing he will be 15maybe 16? Maybe even more hahah
  • Wow, @ikimaska11, what a big boy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 4 month check up .. 19 pounds 27 inches long and head in the 100%tile
  • 19 weeks, 15 lbs & 1 oz., 24 inches!
  • I have a little nugget of a baby. 23 in and 11lb 9oz at his 4mo apt. He's BF and so they checked my milk, how much he's getting etc. then had our moms check our stats. Both my husband and I were also tiny so the dr deemed it genetic. (DS was only 18.5 inches at birth. We're all a bunch of shorties in my house!)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

baby development

• I have a tiny girl . At 4 months
    11 lbs 11 oz 23 inches long. Her weight is 11% percentile but Dr. Said she's not worried because her weight has filled her out good (she doesn't look skinny lol )
  • At Ashton's 4 month checkup he was exactly 14 lbs (20th percentile) and 25 1/2 inches (70th percentile). He's long and lean! He was 6lbs, 4oz at birth and I've been breastfeeding exclusively, so I'm just proud of his growth and progress.
  • Michael just had his 4 month checkup yesterday. He is 26.5 inches long (95th percentile!) He is exclusively breastfed and weighed in at 15.1 lbs. Crazy since daddy is not even 6 feet tall!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"