Stay at Home Moms

stroller question

When did your toddler stop using a stroller? Was it because he or she didn't want to sit in the stroller anymore or outgrew it by height/weight? Unfortunately I broke our uppababy baby vista which i LOVE. I would get the same thing but it might not be worth it if she will stop using it soon.

Re: stroller question

• We stopped around 4...but still use one for long walks - we don't buckle him so he can jump in and out - but, it's tough to do more than a mile without letting him sit. He's also in school if I hit the mall - so I don't expect him to walk through it with me...
  • My boys were around 3 when we stopped using the stroller.  I could put them in it- but they would no longer stay in it- and I was not up for pushing an empty double SBS stroller.
  • Loading the player...
  • We use our sit and stand all the time for summer walks/zoo/etc. DD still stood on it sometimes while going on long walks last summer, at 5.5. I'd get a sit and stand!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"