January 2015 Moms

Sunday randoms

2»

Re: Sunday randoms

• @britb618‌ I had such a great morning at church! I didn't realize how much I needed it, I feel so normal again :) Violet was an angel which definitely helped. I was totally over thinking it all. Now to take it easy and have some baby snuggles :smiley:
  • Loading the player...
  • I switched my account from pregnant to parent but my Home screen is still registering as if we were pregnant still. .... Anybody else have that issue?
  • Nothing like being on vacation and getting hit with the worst cold ever. At least since I have an outside baby I can put myself in a NyQuil coma at night when the kids are sleeping.
  • mowl2014 said:

I switched my account from pregnant to parent but my Home screen is still registering as if we were pregnant still. .... Anybody else have that issue?

I have the same problem. I changed it to parent but it says I'm 42 weeks... even if she was still inside, I wouldn't be 42 weeks for another 2 weeks and 1 day lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • papapalie said:
    Pretty sure I havent really moved from the couch today. Little man has just been sleeping on me on and off all day and eating. He will not let me put him down anywhere else...he has to sleep on my chest or in my arms today.

I am trying to convince my husband to go get me some ice cream! I NEED it!
    Now I need ice cream! Thanks a lot! lol 
  • aremac said:

My H made me lactation cookies, I tried one. They are very gross. Does anyone have a recipe for a tasty lactation cookie? 

I made some today that were pretty good. My kids sure like them. Lol.

https://www.food.com/recipe/oatmeal-chocolate-chip-lactation-cookies-by-noel-trujillo-192346
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @papapalie‌ and @4littlebears‌ I asked my mom to make me butterscotch dessert and home made hot chocolate pudding. She told me to use Pinterest and make it myself :disappointed:
    Bish... Tell that woman to GET.IN.THAT.KITCHEN bahhahaha
    If only!!! I figured it's only right she does it and gets her money out of her kitchen aid mixer! Jk if I talked that way to my mom she'd probably try to whoop my arss with s wooden spoon.
    Ha ha, and you'd deserve it too! roflmao
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"