April 2014 Moms
Options

Help

in a nutshell. LO and I are traveling, she cut her second tooth a couple of nights ago and she caught my cold. Her sleep has gone to hell and now is using my very sore boobs as a pacifier, refuses the real thing. She was up every hour last night and it looks like tonight will be the same. I'm trying not to bed share but at this rate it's the only way I get a tiny amount of sleep. I guess I'm looking for words of encouragement or advice...thanks.

Re: Help

• Options
    Thanks. It's so much going on. I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed.
  • Options
    I love the occasional bed share! Hugs and keep reminding yourself that its temporary!

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We ended up 100% bedsharing when we had a similar experience traveling over the holidays. Otherwise, no one would have slept.

Sorry it's so rough right now. Thankfully, all these phases pass! Do what you need to do to get through this!
    TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• Options
    Hang in there!  The rough patches happen, and when they happen on the road they are exponentially worse!  Wishing you luck and sending you calm thoughts!  
  • Options
    I sleep in the recliner with DD on nights like that. Her and I sleep better than in her crib or bed sharing.

**Ready for Baby!**
  • Options
    Good luck. Enjoy the snuggles and trust that it is just a phase.
  • Options
    Sorry you're struggling.  We call that "road rules" and whatever happens, happens.  Gotta do what you gotta do to get some sleep for yourself and your LO.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"