FB, PB etc — The Bump
March 2014 Moms

FB, PB etc

Can someone send me the info for FB (private message) before everyone here is gone. I haven't seen the group in ages and might like to join.

I have the info for PB, but thought I'd start this thread in case other people need the info, they can ask for it here.

If I don't see you at either of those places, I may see you on Trivia Crack. Lol.
Otherwise, bye bye to those leaving, it's been nice...best of luck! See ya around. :D

Re: FB, PB etc

• Saw it come through @LakeCountryGal‌

Going to check now. Thanks.

• SurpriseAt39SurpriseAt39 member
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    edited January 2015
    If anyone is looking for me, this is me...

...poof!

[Deleted User]
  • You're going to get random creepers if you leave that up... You know those "lurker" regs
  • You're going to get random creepers if you leave that up... You know those "lurker" regs

Ya.
    I am deleting today.
    I figured it would be safe for a day. Lol.

WisconsinCheese12

Ya.
    I am deleting today.
    I figured it would be safe for a day. Lol.
    Haha
  • I'm with @LakeCountryGal‌. Our little bmb was dying before the whole debacle happened, so I can only imagine that the same will happen in a couple of months with PB. I'm not in the Facebook group either (although I do have a Facebook) but I'll probably just continue to check in here periodically until everyone fizzles out :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm on PB.  I hope you ladies join!

• @newmomdee  ****/  or ****

guess I'm a lurker reg

Me 42, dh 49

6.30.98,  6.21.00,  12.4.01,  2.12.03,  3.21.14

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d15a4

• What is PB?
  • Where almost all of us are. Google "Then Comes Family"
  • Just stopping by here b/c PB is evidently broken and I just don't know what to do w/myself!  Booooo
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary