January 2015 Moms
Options

Saturday Randoms

2»

Re: Saturday Randoms

• Options
    @Trek3‌ super jealous - my little boy keeps shooting pee up his diaper and all over his back, soaking whatever he's wearing. I'll be glad when the cord stump falls off and I don't have to fold his diapers over.
  • Options
    @misslizzy82 I'm due Jan 31 but have have had cramping/contractions/bad low back ache for a few days now. My OB said everything was ready to go. I reallllly hope it's not going to continue on like this for a whole week, but of course I have no control. 

When I got home from my mall walk I started cleaning like a madwoman. If the baby doesn't come in the next few days at least I'll have a very clean house! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Made some progression today. Walked around como zoo and lost my mucus plug?? Maybe this baby will be due in a week or less!!!???
  • Options
    M gained 2 oz since yesterday when we were discharged.  I'm thrilled.

Gearing up for night two at home - I now understand MOTN threads - I bet this will become one of the busier threads.  Well that and the the remaining birth announcements - which is my favourite to read.
    After 8 yrs of ttc little one is due Jan. 28

Big brother is excited to meet this little one!

• Options
    I would love to bump more, but I did a lot of my bumping while bored at work and now that's not an issue. I am trying to do better :) Let's talk boob sweat. Between the pads, nursing tank and then normal shirt I am so sweaty! I normally use resealable nursing pads, but I tried disposable and they were even worse! I can't be the only one with sweaty boobs... Anyone...?
    They don't sweat much during the day, but when I wake at night it is like a waterfall in my cleavage.
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • Options
    @aremac good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    jmcmoe said:
    I'm watching Dirty Dancing on TV and just passed the "I carried a watermelon" part an laughed out loud! Then promptly signed on here to say I was immediately reminded of everyone on here! Especially @ICarriedAWatermelon‌ and I also still picture you as Jennifer Grey pre-nose job hahaha. Hope you are all enjoying your evening!
    LOL I was just about to post the exact same thing  :))
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • Options
    I mostly mobile and hardly get on the computer but I'm more of a lurker than anything. It's probably an unpopular opinion but I kind of miss the drama of trolls
  • Options
    I'm due on Monday...just saw the weather for next week....15-24" inches of snow with high winds....they were throwing the "b" word around....Blizzard.....this is my worst nightmare. I need to go into labor STAT...where does one get castor oil?
  • Options
    I miss the regs too! I always have so many responses but by the time I get to end of thread I feel like I have either forgot or its already been addressed by someone else- oh well! My son keeps falling asleep while nursing - I find this so annoying bc then we have to nurse again soon...but there is legit no waking him and since family is here I don't want to just hide in nursery until he wakes up again so in and out I go- oh well! We are watching season two of the Americans to get cAught up for next weeks season premier - such a good show!
  • Options
    ACH831 said:
    I mostly mobile and hardly get on the computer but I'm more of a lurker than anything. It's probably an unpopular opinion but I kind of miss the drama of trolls
    Not that unpopular, although I think what I miss more is the feeling of being free to be snarky, use GIFs, etc. We've had some dumb/random posts from complete strangers recently and I feel like everyone just ignored them where in the past they would have become entertaining. It's sad what's happening to TB. I'm not ready to bail yet though. I would not have enjoyed my pregnancy 1/10 as much without it.
    I agree, it has been a while since I have seen an emu gif party!!
  • Options
    ACH831 said:
    Not that unpopular, although I think what I miss more is the feeling of being free to be snarky, use GIFs, etc. We've had some dumb/random posts from complete strangers recently and I feel like everyone just ignored them where in the past they would have become entertaining. It's sad what's happening to TB. I'm not ready to bail yet though. I would not have enjoyed my pregnancy 1/10 as much without it.
    I agree, it has been a while since I have seen an emu gif party!!
    Ditto here, I miss the old vibrancy. But I've been too lazy to figure out how to get the new place on mobile. Um, lazy plus busy with a one week old baby... This whole thing just hit at the worst time for our BMB - cause like, all I've got is time on my hands to mobile bump all night now that sleep is a thing of the past.
    We can have a wild and crazy GIF party on the dark side. No holds barred! I'll even try to learn how to GIF.
  • Options
    @papapalie They're gorgeous shots!! 

• Options
    papapalie said:

I need to AW 2 photos from our photo shoot that I was so nervous about!

imageimage
    Beautiful pictures!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Totally agree those pictures are beautiful!! @papapalie‌
  • Options
    @papapalie‌ not only are the photos gorgeous but man you have one good looking family! Xander is so sweet in those pics!

@labellavida- haha morning after my c
    Section I was up every hour over night and my husband legit slept from 9 pm until like 7 am , he totally slept through the nurses coming in and giving Jack his first bath (which Jack screamed through) and was up for maybe a half hour in middle of night when nurse had to wake him to get over him to check my vitals...and he says man I am so tired when he got up- I was like seriously? Him: what I can't say I'm tired?...um no I'm not even 24 hours post surgery and I was up all night with our kid- so no you really can't say anything lol!

P.s. I love your sons name! Such a great choice!!! And not something you hear all that often!

@megan81112‌ sounds like an awesome family day!
  • Options
    @britb618 my husband totally did the same thing at the hospital!

He slept through most of my middle of the night checks while I was in the labor. Then he slept through the entire first night over on the post partum ward. I was turning the huge light on for feeds & docs/nurses were in & out.

His response was we're too quiet. Lol. He still does it now that we're home. He doesn't wake up for any of her feeds unless she's acting particularly rowdy. But he wakes up for the dog whining which I no longer hear.
  • Options
    @papapalie‌ those pics are beautiful!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MIL came up for a quick overnight visit. I was a little irritated because she hardly offered to do anything but hold DS while we ate. When my mom was here she did everything under the sun for us. She cooked, cleaned, got up with me for feedings, bought groceries, etc. I had a really rough night last night and the hormones flowing through me didn't help. I had a mini breakdown last night and DH woke up thinking something was wrong with the baby. This morning, I woke up to bacon and eggs that I thought MIL cooked but it was my awesome DH who cooked. He is just as exhausted as I am plus he has the beginning of a cold. At least MIL helped us buy some more groceries and got us In N Out. I know I may be being a little petty but I'm too effing exhausted to care right now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"