Single Parents

Ahhhhhhh!

I've posted here before, but here's a summary. So I'm 9 months pregnant next week with a baby boy who has a very severe and uncommon heart defect, along with a bleeding disorder which I already knew I was a carrier for. Countless appointments and endless days and nights not knowing what the baby's future holds besides knowing heart procedures and open heart surgeries are pretty much the only option for his survival.

Besides all of that, when I was 3 months, me and my ex were working on things when I ended up talking to a female who told me they'd been together for 4 months and he's been staying with her and all this stuff and denying me and the baby. Since talking to her, he stopped talking to me. When I was 5 months I found out about my sons heart condition and I called him and his family to let them know that the baby's fate is up in the air. NOTHING in response from him. not a text, phone call, NOTHING. I dropped it. Changed my number deleted that fb and made another one under a fake name and blocked everyone we had mutual and him.

Today I found out his girlfriend is pregnant and he's all excited claiming that one and so is his family. He has a child already that I felt bad for him saying that the mom was a bitch and just never let him see her. Now I know the truth and I'm hoping he leaves me alone! He doesn't deserve to be around after abandoning me and leaving me to deal with the emotional aspects of my child's possibly fatal condition by myself and then come in and try to be super dad. I really refuse to let it happen. Idk how or what I'm going to do, but I really would just rather him stay away. At this point I doubt he's going to fight to know this child and ultimately be put on child support because he doesn't have enough money for the first one he has let alone my technically "disabled" son AND another on the way! AHHH! I wanna scream.

I'm trying to let it go until it gets here because there's not much I can do. I'm just going to enjoy my baby and take it day by day when he's here but i really don't want the father around. Sorry, I had to vent.

Re: Ahhhhhhh!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"