TTC After a Loss

Check-In for Anyone Still Here?

Hi,

I know there hasn't been much going on here for the last week or so, but I thought it'd be nice to do a little check in to see how the ladies are doing who do still come here.

I had my natural MC on January 5th. DH and I are doing a lot better now, thankfully we have had a lot of support, and life has been so busy that we have had a lot to focus on.

How is everyone doing? 

TTC since 9/14
BFP 12/20/14    EDD 8/29     MC 1/5/15

Re: Check-In for Anyone Still Here?

• @tcurnes2005 where are you that it is getting warm?? I'm In Pittsburgh and it is FREEZING cold. I hate it!

I don't know anything about OPKs, so I'm not much of a help there!

TTC since 9/14
    BFP 12/20/14    EDD 8/29     MC 1/5/15

• I'm still here.
    I miscarried in November and AF just showed up 3 weeks ago.
    My DH and I would be TTC if we were in the same city let alone same state... Maybe next month we'll hop on the train but for now I'm staying far away from FB and just enjoying time my friends and inlaws.
    Married: August 16 2014
    EDD: July 12, 2015  MC: November 30, 2014 8weeks
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm 2 weeks exact from my miscarriage and d&c. Dh and I are ok, I'm still deeply grieving and he has a focus on the future perspective... which can cause a but of issues.

Other than that I had my 2 week check up today and got prescribed baby aspirin, metformin for my pcos, and Ativan :/. Doc says we can jump back on the wagon in a month. After my body has had time to heal.
    Married the love of my life: 11/12/2009
    1st BFP ever : 11/19/2014
    1/9/2015 our miracle baby was welcomed in heaven.
    BFP #2 : 4/21/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"