Pregnant after a Loss

Friday ticker change 1/23 - Voldeboard edition

Hi Ladies - I don't know who's still here, who's moved to the other place, and who has departed altogether. Please check in on one or both boards this week, while we figure out what to do with these check-ins. Thanks!

This is the thread for all PGaL ladies whose week ticker changes on Fridays. If you’re new to the group, hop right in! Please let us know your EDD and team, if you know it yet.

How far along are you? Week/Fruit.

How are you feeling physically and emotionally?

Other updates? Thoughts, vents, baby preparation, etc.?

Upcoming milestones or appointments?

Do you need T&P's for anything?

QOTW: Where do you see yourself fitting in this new era of Evil XO Voldeboards? Are you going to GBCB? Where would you like the check-ins to be?

@taberbtb - Team Pink, EDD 1/30

@tg1993 - Team Blue, EDD 2/27

@22roses - Team Pink, EDD 3/27

@chickinNH - Team Blue, EDD 4/17

@pblge - Team Pink, EDD 4/17

@heathersf11 - Team Blue, EDD 5/1

@kaynix21 - Team Blue, EDD 5/15

@kj808 - Team Blue, EDD 5/15

@Stinybean - Team TBD, EDD 6/12

@DenaMaree - Team Green, EDD 7/3

@tigerlynx31413 - Team TBD, EDD 7/17

@smagglebit – Team TBD, EDD 7/17

@snlinega – Team Pink, EDD 7/17

@kistyW13 - Team TBD, EDD 7/24

@CrouchingTiger - Team TBD, EDD 8/9

@dawnstar898 - Team Green, EDD 8/21

@mkfish31 - Team TBD, EDD 8/21

@MrsSnyder124 - Team TBD, EDD 8/28 
**********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage

Re: Friday ticker change 1/23 - Voldeboard edition

• How far along are you? Week/Fruit.  17 weeks, pomegranate 

How are you feeling physically and emotionally? I feel like I'm feeling better every week. Reflux is still a pain in the butt, but manageable. I'm nervous/anxious to "not hear back" next week from my downs, etc testing as no news is good news. 

Other updates? Thoughts, vents, baby preparation, etc.? We had our 16 weeks appointment last Wednesday and all is good. Baby's HB is 145 and our Lo was very active, kept trying to get away from the doppler. I'm in a really good place right now!

Upcoming milestones or appointments? Excited and anxious for the next few weeks to fly by so we get to our 20 week appointment (Feb 19). We will stay Team Green, but I can't wait to count those ten fingers and ten toes and confirm all looks good!

Do you need T&P's for anything? T&P that we don't hear from my OB office about my blood work is greatly appreciated! I can't wait until Monday is over as I feel like we would hear by then. I have NO reason to be nervous, but naturally I am. 

QOTW: Where do you see yourself fitting in this new era of Evil XO Voldeboards? Are you going to GBCB? Where would you like the check-ins to be? I really suck at adapting to new things and I am so familiar and comfortable here I haven't ventured over there to check things out. I very rarely participate outside of this check-in and the (Fridays) July, 2015 check-in and since I'm running that check-in and its stayed active I will likely just continue to participate in only these two and not otherwise participate much on the boards (unless I see a familiar name who is requesting support or giving an update)!

BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• How far along are you? Week/Fruit.  15 weeks, Naval orange

How are you feeling physically and emotionally? Okay...the one thing that I've noticed is that my quad (mostly my left) keeps going numb - almost like its asleep.  On a walk this week, the right one started going numb too.  I can obviously still walk but its weird.  From what I have read, it is due to the position of the uterus but I think I am going to still mention it to my doctor next week.

Other updates? Thoughts, vents, baby preparation, etc.? We are starting some home renovations to expand our master closet and refinish our hardwood floors so I am anxious to get that done so I can start planning the nursery.

Upcoming milestones or appointments? We have our 16 week appointment next week so hopefully everything is fine. 

Do you need T&P's for anything? I think I'm good this week!  Work is really stressful and we are working a ton of overtime so I hope that stops soon so I am not as stressed.

QOTW: Where do you see yourself fitting in this new era of Evil XO Voldeboards? Are you going to GBCB? Where would you like the check-ins to be? I have tried out the new board and find it hard to navigate.  I also am not as active as I would like to be other than weekly check-ins and a random post here or there so I will most likely stay here.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...

• How far along are you? Week/Fruit.        10 weeks, a prune
    How are you feeling physically and emotionally? Pretty good. Starving and tired. Emotionally I feel good after yesterday's appt.Other updates? Thoughts, vents, baby preparation, etc.? 
    Up until our appt yesterday, only my parents a sisters knew. We told the rest of the family yesterday after our good news and they are thrilled. 
    Upcoming milestones or appointments? We saw our little baby yesterday. Cute big head, arms, and legs. Measures two days ahead with a perfect heartbeat! 
    Do you need T&P's for anything? Continued T&Ps we keep on doing well with an uneventful pregnancy!
    QOTW: Where do you see yourself fitting in this new era of Evil XO Voldeboards? Are you going to GBCB? Where would you like the check-ins to be? 
    Honestly, I don't know what to do! I have lurked over at the other board but the formatting over there is not great. I feel like from what I have heard, the bump has acted horribly.  I don't mind going over to the other board, I just worry people will get lost or forgotten in the change over. 
    Married since Dec 2010. TTC since Feb of 2014. 

**BFP#1 Feb 20th. EDD October 28th, 2014. MC March 20th (7.5 wks) D&C.

**BFP #2 May 22nd. EDD Feb 8th, 2015.   MC  July 1st, 2014 (6.5 weeks) D&C

Heard both babies heartbeats @6w3d, 122bpm and 100bpm. Will never forget that sound!

**BFP #3 EDD 8/21/15  Please, please be our rainbow!!

imageimage

• @mkfish31 So many congrats on a great ultrasound and getting to share your exciting news with family and friends!! Such exciting times!!
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• How far along are you? Week/Fruit.  10 weeks/prune (really? couldn't have picked a better fruit?!)

How are you feeling physically and emotionally?  The nausea continues!  Yesterday I had to run to the bathroom to dry heave because I couldn't stand the smell of the lotion I was putting on!  Emotionally doing ok :)

Other updates? Thoughts, vents, baby preparation, etc.?  Nothing too exciting at the moment.  Still a little scared to start any baby prepping.  Maybe after our N/T scan.

Upcoming milestones or appointments?   Tomorrow I go for a check up and doppler check.  Next Tuesday Feb. 3rd is our N/T scan!

Do you need T&P's for anything?  Just that my appointment goes well tomorrow :)

QOTW: Where do you see yourself fitting in this new era of Evil XO Voldeboards? Are you going to GBCB? Where would you like the check-ins to be?  I think I will probably straddle both for a while, but eventually hang out over there most of the time.  It's good to see all my "friends" who had seemed to disappear now hanging out and being active over there.

Me 34 DH 31, Together since 2003, Married August 20, 2011,  TTC since May 2013
    BFP #1 August 24, 2013! MMC discovered Oct. 3, 2013, D&C Oct. 4, 2013
    BFP #2 December 17, 2013! MMC discovered Jan. 28, 2014, D&C Jan. 30, 2014
    Testing done: male with complete Trisomy 16, not hereditary. Tested me for clotting disorders, all normal.
    Feb. 2014 all clear again to TTC!  Will start progesterone supplementation with the next BFP just in case.       Oct. 2014 more testing just because, thyroid and autoimmune panels = normal.  Diagnostic U/S = no abnormalities.  Will keep trying for 3-6 more months, doctor still optimistic!

BFP #3 December 11, 2014!  Beta #1 14DPO = 122.4 Beta #2 17DPO = 296.8 Please stick little one and be our Rainbow!

Perfect little heartbeat of 156 seen 1/7/15 :)

***Everybody Welcomed***  :)  

EDD 8/21/2015 Team Green!

IAmPregnant Tickerrainbows                

photo Multiple4_zps436a50cc.jpg photo April3_zps882432ab.jpg August 2 

August 2015 Siggy Challenge: Favorite mean girl from a movie or show:  Kathy Bates in "Misery"

• Well, the GBCB post got way more responses than this, but I can keep both up. It's going to be a lot harder to hunt people down for news, so please bear with me. I'll keep tagging folks, but I'll likely drop some names off each. This is going to be a much more difficult check-in to run!

@DenaMaree - Congrats on a great scan, and definitely sending t&p that your bloodwork is all clear. :) Is this the usual first tri screening stuff? If so, one thing to remember is that there are a lot of false positives on it, so don't be too alarmed if your risk does come back elevated. ((hugs))

@snlinega - Sorry about the numbness! I've seen a few ladies struggle with nerve compression during pregnancy. Sounds like no fun. :( Good luck at your 16 week appt!

@mkfish31 - Congrats on a great scan and sharing the joy!!

Here's me:

How far along are you? Week/Fruit. 28+2 now, I've given up on TB's fruit. They're stupid. Other sites say I'm an eggplant.

How are you feeling physically and emotionally? I'm in an epic battle with heartburn that has been ruining my life. I finally caved and got Zantac yesterday (75 unit dosage), and it didn't help completely. I've been starving, sleep deprived, and unable to exercise and get stuff done as much as I want. I'm really losing my grip over this, and I'm not sure what to do. It's also made me very cranky.

Other updates? Thoughts, vents, baby preparation, etc.? I passed the GTT and all my other 3rd tri blood work! That's very exciting, and baby was measuring fine. This was especially reassuring because I've LOST weight in the past few weeks from this heartburn. I've also been slowly working on some fun nursery projects.

Upcoming milestones or appointments? Nope. Another boring stretch, although the appts are more frequent now.

Do you need T&P's for anything? I could use some for this heartburn. :(

QOTW: I would like to make the switch, but there are still some people here I would hate to lose touch with. It's also such a habit to come here, and the other board is not a satisfying aesthetic experience. I guess I'm in a wait-and-see, going to both boards holding pattern. But f@ck XO, man--this was some serious BS!!!

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • @dawnstar898 - We cross posted! Good luck tomorrow! Hope it all goes great. Not long until your NT!!!

• How far along are you? Week/Fruit. 24 weeks/canteloupe

How are you feeling physically and emotionally? Tired -- always. A little overwhelmed but my parents came out to visit me so my mom and I got a lot of organizing done so I'm feeling better.

Other updates? Thoughts, vents, baby preparation, etc.? Getting the nursery ready, finishing registries, working on cloth diaper stash.

Upcoming milestones or appointments? Nothing for a bit...

Do you need T&P's for anything? Nope.

QOTW: Where do you see yourself fitting in this new era of Evil XO Voldeboards? Are you going to GBCB? Where would you like the check-ins to be? Ugh Idk. I more do this check in and lurked on May. But I find it how ridiculously mean people are and it's just sort of overkill. So Idk I'm not super worried about it but I'd be sad to lose this check in.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"