1st Trimester
Options

First appointment

I still haven't had my first prenatal appointment because the first pregnancy tests I took came back negative. However I could be anywhere around 8 weeks. I called (many times) to make the appointment and the first one they had open was two weeks from now. I feel like that is too long to wait but my partner disagrees. What do you think?

Re: First appointment

• Options

I'm confused. So you're not pregnant, but you're making a pregnancy appointment? ????

Two weeks isn't that late.  Doctors don't usually see you until 8-10 weeks....

But I'm still confused.

• Options
    I ended up having a positive pregnancy test and I got it confirmed at an office here but they don't do prenatal care. I wouldn't just be two weeks though, the last time I had sex was around two months ago and I haven't had my period since.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@Lexiwheeless - I am confused. You have a female partner ( totes cool with that ), you are 17 and you might be pregnant even though you only got BFNs, but you might be 8 weeks.

This makes no sense to me.

• Options
    I ended up having a positive pregnancy test and I got it confirmed at an office here but they don't do prenatal care. I wouldn't just be two weeks though, the last time I had sex was around two months ago and I haven't had my period since.

You realize that your female partner doesn't have the right parts to get you pregnant....?
  • Options
    I know, I was with a guy at the time, my female partner and I just started dating, but then I found out I was pregnant. Also I'm 19. Yeah I'm not sure how far along I am because after my first missed period, the tests I took were negative but after the second one they were positive and the one at the doctors was positive. I know I'm pregnant though because they have a heartbeat monitor and we heard the baby's heartbeat.
  • Options
    I see......
  • Options
    Sorry for the confusion. The doctor that confirmed the pregnancy had just told me to get an appointment as soon as possible so that concerned me. Thanks!
  • Options

Yeah, I was really confused also, then when I tried to understand by reading your other posts/replies I got even more confused, lol.

If you saw a heartbeat, then I'd just relax... no need to rush things.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"