best purchase — The Bump
March 2014 Moms

best purchase

What is the best baby related purchase you've made recently?

Mine would be the pouch spoons by Munchkin. They screw on to the pouches of baby food, squeeze and the food comes out onto the spoon. It has a cap so there's no mess if you're on the go. Love them! Got them at target.

I was feeding LO at a restaurant the other day and three separate people came up to me to ask about it. Munchkin should pay me for advertisement.
Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

Re: best purchase

• The most recent purchases are from Christmas...radio flyer wagon and tree swing. LO loves both so much!

• baby tylenol. LO is teething badly!!!

• alfriedeckalfriedeck
    250 Love Its 100 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    We got this car toy from walmart for about 35 bucks.  she loves it,  and is even starting to put things into her car like toys and books
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm hoping the sleepsack I got in the mail today makes LO a little cozier at night so she sleeps!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Let me try the picture one more timeimage
    Car1.jpg 115.2K
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    [Deleted User]fish8412bennieangel
  • @alfriedeck‌ - my parents got dd that for Xmas and she loves it! Absolutely loves the "radio" and pulling herself up on it. And she has been putting the balls in the side too.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Baby Tylenol... We had it all along bht have been using it frequently! these teeth are killer