Babies on the Brain
Options

Oh! MW!

I went to Nashville over New Year's!  I checked the Kings' schedule before I left thinking there was a slim chance my boys might be in TN at the same time as me, but thinking reality would be that they would just not be playing each other.  It turned out the Preds were actually playing in L.A. while I was in TN!  Oh the irony!

And I have to take full blame/credit for our loss/your win that night.  I forgot it was game day and wore blue, while I was in TN, and I bought a souvenier blue Preds puck at Bridgestone while I was there!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."

Re: Oh! MW!

• Options
    Why didn't you tell me!? I was in Nashville too! I have not kept up with hockey in several years. We get very few games on TV here. Hockey isn't big in GA.
  • Options
    Oh man!  Total missed opportunity.  In all honesty, we ended up being jam packed busy catching up with family-by-choice peeps that we probably wouldn't have found the time. And DH doesn't totally get the e-friends thing.  :(  

Yeah, the Thrashers couldn't make a go of it in GA (nor the original Flames, eons ago), so I guess it makes sense that they don't bother televising out of town teams, either.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There's always the Gladiators up in Gwinnett.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"