Please? — The Bump
March 2014 Moms

Please?

Just curious who hasn't joined the new board. It's picking up decent traffic now and the set up (IMO) is way better.

Come join? Pretty please? :)
[Deleted User]

Re: Please?

• I was going to but then I couldn't think of a clever name and then I lost the link
  • I just signed up today, haven't really done anything yet though.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

[Deleted User]
  • I was going to but then I couldn't think of a clever name and then I lost the link

You can't not be @WisconsinCheese12‌ !
    fish8412[Deleted User]
  • I haven't joined yet. I didn't like the format a week ago when I looked at it. I guess I can check it out again but I don't have time for both sites. I like everyone that is still here!

• I'll have to take a look. I just need to spend less time on my phone, so not joining would help with that. But I am thinking about it.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• I can honestly say I don't think anyone would actually care if I went to PB or if I dropped off here or even FB because I've never been in the "cool" crowd.

I'd miss you.
    I miss some of the old regs too.

I'm going to try again to get on there...at least to try it out. Things looked weird and I thought it was hard to understand who said what when I looked last week, but I'll try again.
    For now, my email is screwed up so I can't get the confirmation something-or-other that they sent me. I need to get on my computer to see what the problem is. :-L

[Deleted User]
  • Um, @LakeCountryGal‌ you are cool! I checked it out last night and am considering joining. Doesn't look very user-friendly. Saw a lot of old regs, which made me happy. If I do go there, I'll still come here too. Because...you know...it's what I know :-h
    [Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • laurenann89laurenann89
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited January 2015

I can honestly say I don't think anyone would actually care if I went to PB or if I dropped off here or even FB because I've never been in the "cool" crowd.

I feel exactly the same way. But I've always considered you one of the cool regs @LakeCountryGal‌ !
  • This discussion reminds me of mean girls. "I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom."

• babycaps said:

@WisconsinCheese12‌ use your same name!!
    @LakeCountryGal‌ @younglove316‌ @SurpriseAt39‌ @fish8412‌ @Monster1984‌ @dancer7889‌ please come join us!!! TB has done some shitty stuff and you are all cool ladies and regs!! So please come on over to the other side:)

Ok if LO actually takes a nap in her crib this afternoon then I will go check it out :)

bennieangel
  • @babycaps‌ - I'm considered a reg? I don't feel like I actually post all that often. But I'll check it out this weekend.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• I wanted something witty!
  • Are you @kimberpoo‌ over there too? And are you atleast12 @WisconsinCheese12‌ ?
    kimberpoo
  • laurenann89  yes I kept my name :)  not sure how active I'll be yet but hopefully we can get some good discussions going!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker