Infertility
Options

I'm done. Goodbye TB, see you ladies on the other side!

I think The bump has made the decision for me. I'm going to trade in my dual citizenship for permanent status over on Proboards. 

@emmuffy I don't know what you want to do with the check-in?

LOVE YOU ALL... PLEASE COME JOIN US!!!
*** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***

Re: I'm done. Goodbye TB, see you ladies on the other side!

• Options
    I'm so sad... but, I surrender. I was just over there catching up on things. Thanks for running our check ins as long as you did! See you on the other side!
    BabyFruit Ticker

image image

• Options
    @sweetieshellieH I'll probably post one more check-in to see if there is anyone left who wants to continue it. i feel i've made a commitment, so if there's anyone who wants to continue checking in over here, I will keep up a weekly post.

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    the only reason I'm still posting here are for the few stragglers that I still see. I don't want to leave anyone in the cold but I'm coming here less frequently and I think TB sucks after the crap they've pulled.
    Me 42, DH 33, TTC for about a year naturally (but no protection for 4 yrs). Together 6 yrs, married June 2014.
    CD 3, FSH of 15, E2 67, AMH 0.43, LH 6.2, normal HSG test
    DH good count but low volume, 87% motility, 1% morphology
    IUI#1 - Nov 2014, 100 mg clomid and HCG, 2 large follies 20 & 16mm (7 follies total). BFN
    IVF# 1 Jan 2014, 225 Gonal F, 225 Menopur, Ganirelix, 4R/3M/1F w/ICSI - PUPO!

• Options
    Can someone post the link! Trying to find you guys!!! Help!!!
  • Options
    What is going on??? I left TB for a bit due to workload.... where is everyone???

++Siggy Warning++

Me: 33
    DH: 39

TTC: 4 years.
    Me: PCOS. Polyps.
    DH: Low morphology and motility.

TTC naturally - 1yr.
    4 IUI with metformin - All BFN. 
    Changed ER.

IVF # 1 - 6 blasts made it to freeze. Transferred 1 fresh blast. Low first beta, but rose appropriately. Bean made it and we heard Heartbeat!! Sadly Bean couldn't hold on. Heartbroken. M/C.

FET# 1- 2 beautiful blasts transferred.1st beta- 6. Chemical. :(

FET # 2 - 2 beautiful blasts transferred. 1st beta - 74. #'s rose appropriately. Ultrasound found Sac and fetal pole! Sadly bean couldn't hang on. M/C. Devastated. 

One frosty left. 

IVF#2 - ER Scheduled for November. We will be doing PGD. Transfer most likely JAN 2015.

image image imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"