Trouble TTC
Options

Saying goodbye

@bumpcatlin

After joining Theknot.com in 2002 then later transitioning to Thebump I am officially saying goodbye. There are no words that can describe exactly what your organization has taken from me due to your lack of respect for our community. It will never be the same. So I am going to a community which supports the very thing you took from me; dedication, knowledge, friendship and most importantly RESPECT. So ladies, be an advocate for yourself, read between the lines and join a real community where you will truly be heard.

FYI
Today with NO warning, the moderators who rode out the storm of the last week were told their services are no longer necessary, as XO group will be replacing the volunteer moderators with “paid moderators” (read: staff) to help the community grow.

Mark my word, these “moderators” will NOT care about the Infertility and Loss communities. They don’t understand what it is like, they have not walked this road. They are just there to punch buttons and click things for their 8 hours a day and then leave it all when they go home. They are not invested in me, or in you, or in anything other than a paycheck.

All that said, I know that many of you have been hesitant to jump ship. I wanted to invite you once more to join us on the dark side at **** where the admins respond to our questions, and where the motivation to foster a community is truly altruistic and not simply the motivation to bring home a paycheck.

I do hope that you will consider relocating your community to the proboards- TheBump is not what made this community. Each and every one of you are. And that community won’t change simply because the URL at the top of your browser did.

So come join the Bad Apple family.
3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions 
TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"