October 2014 Moms

How did you get in there?! - Strangest place you have found your cat?

So I posted this in the Randoms, but made me wonder... what is the strangest place you have found your cat/cats?

Mine would have to be in the ceiling tile in our basement bathroom.  We remodeled out kitchen this past summer and had a floor vent we had to put in the floor.  Well one day while in the basement H and I heard a strange meowing from the ceiling. Sure enough there was out little Molly hiding up in the ceiling tile. She had jumped down the hole where the floor vent was to be connected and was hanging out.  I had to spray her with a little water to get her to move because she was in such a weird spot and we couldn't get her out!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

Re: How did you get in there?! - Strangest place you have found your cat?

• Where has the cat no been found is the easier thing to answer! 

But our cat has never been in the ceiling at least!

• Loading the player...
  • I had a cat that used to follow us everywhere. One day we went across the street to get an ice cream and without my knowing it he followed. We walk outside the convenience store and he is sitting there at the door.
  • @purplehippo19 - that would be scary!!

View Full Size Image
  • Well my cats not that ambitious but the neighbors cat got in my house last night and was drinking from the dogs water
  • My cat likes to hide in our closet on the top shelf in a suitcase. She's so secretive!
    January siggy contest - Snow Fail
  • Our cat hides under the covers when she's really upset (especially when we travel). You can see the lump of her on the bed, but, hey if it makes her feel better, great.
  • In the dishwasher, behind the freezer drawer and under the pack n play. They would hide under the pack n play and it had a little bed skirt that the cats would hide under and attack our feet as we walked by.
  • @PurpleHippo19‌ that is the cutest!!!
  • Up the chimney, dishwasher, fridge (because it's emptier than the freezer lol) oh and he's been known to take a shower with me if I leave the bathroom door open enough for him to paw it open and get it. I have a weird cat. He always goes and lays in the shower as soon as I get out and leave the bathroom.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Ours climbed behind the dryer and crawled into the drawer beneath the dryer. It took us forever to find him!

A funny (but obvious place) is when we found my cat hanging from the door knob. I promise he is spoiled rotten and has no reason to want to leave!

July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Our cat is all over the place, here she is in the tree and DH's dresser. She's big so we are able to find her, she will hide when people come over.imageimage

imageimage
  • When I was little, about 8 or 9, a fat cat adopted us. Came up to the door and meowed so we kept her. I went to change into pajamas one night, had left my drawer open and she was sleeping in there, and all my pajamas were wet! I went to tell my mom that she had peed on my clothes and was laying on them still, and we came back to her giving birth to kittens!!! That was one of the coolest nights of my childhood. We gave away one, one was born with deformities and did not make it, and the third we kept. She passed away a couple months ago.

Other strangest place was in the washing machine. Went to pour soap in and she was laying on the dirty laundry I'd just put in. She's lucky I looked!!!

The cats also like to get up into the box spring through a hole they shredded in it. Worst place ever for them to go when it's time to go to the vet!

imageimage
  • We actually found our cat inside our couch once. She dug a hole under the fabric and the couch hissed when someone sat near her lol it took forever to get her out, but it's pretty funny to look back on now
  • Ha! I live in a small condo, so only so many places he can go. He loves going in the fireplace, ugh, and I check the dryer before I shut the door because of this...

He's also obsessed with the shower.

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

Winston is ready to have a little sister!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"