Introduction — The Bump
Military Families

Introduction

Hello! I figured I should introduce myself so if you see me randomly pop up in threads it won't be weird. I'm an Air Force wife and have been for almost 3 years now. Currently stationed at Vance AFB. We just had our LO on Oct 30th and I've been a lurker for some time on the N14 board. I hope y'all don't mind if I stick my nose in over here a bit. It's nice to be able to read up on other military mom's experiences and hopefully I can help some other moms out if I know anything on the subject! Can't wait to get to know you all.

Re: Introduction

• Hello! I'm an Air Force wife too :) my husband is stationed at Holloman AFB. Nice to meet you!
  • Hi I an a AF wife as well. Stationed at Malmstrom AFB but gearing up for our first psc to Offutt AFB in April!
  • edited January 2015
    Nice to meet you!! I'm Active Duty AF at Langley, DS is 2. :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm an AF wife as well! We've been stationed at Offutt AFB since last July! @lrathbun when will y'all get here? So exciting to hear about other spouces coming here!
  • I'm a veteran's wife he was army. he's medically retired due to combat related issues. 
    We're located at Fort Stewart in SE GA