Trouble TTC

My Re-introduction

Hi.

None of you probably remember me. I was here about 6-7 years ago trying to get pregnant, I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I had my daughter almost 5 years ago with the help of fertility meds. DH and I have decided to TTC again. We have not used any form of birth control since DD was born (needless to say, I still have the unexplained infertility - I am just not ovulating for some reason). I have the meds I will need (femara) and it is just a matter of when I want to start taking them again and for us to officially start TTC. I don't want to wait any longer but I am having anxiety about going down this road again. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.

Re: My Re-introduction

• Hi! Welcome back!

Me: 34 Mild Thin PCOS DH: 36

5 Clomid & TI= BFFN

IUI-IVF coming Soon...

• Welcome back although I'm sorry you have to be here. @kbojo24‌ had a great suggestion about visiting the TTTC a sibling board as well. They may be able to answer some questions that we may not. FX for you! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the suggestions and support. Today is the first day I have even come back to these boards since a year or so after DD was born. I don't even remember how to make a siggy lol. I will try to figure it out though.
  • Welcome back and GL

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Welcome back! Good luck to you.

• Welcome back, although I'm sorry you still have to be around. Hopefully a similar protocol to your successful protocol will do the trick quickly.

@lavishpeach‌ covered my thought on the warning (you're in MY head today ;) ). I'm not personally triggered by it, but you never know about others.

Me: 28  MH:35

Married September 2012. TTC since September 2013

June 2014 - Dx w/ significant PCOS and referred to RE.

July/August 2014 - Testing complete: Testosterone & AMH very high, FSH slightly high, Vitamin D low, tubes and lining all lovely. DH SA: A+

Cycle 1 (Nov 2014): 2.5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI = BFN

Cycle 2 (Dec 2014): 5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

Cycle 3 (Jan 2015): 5mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

WTF consult scheduled for 1/29

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"