August 2014 Moms

Lil Scooter!

summerfunxosummerfunxo member
edited January 2015 in August 2014 Moms
DS is officially scooting around, I'm so excited! Put him on his activity mat, turn around for a minute and hes in the middle of the floor sucking on the table! :) Anyone else's babes on the move?

Re: Lil Scooter!

• How fun! No scooting here yet. He still gets angry about tummy time and hasn't figured out how to put his arms out front to roll. Constantly trying to roll over them at his sides!
  • ChocotruffleChocotruffle member
    edited January 2015
    Yep, Bug is going backward these days. She's trying really hard to go forward. She can get her belly off the floor, but she gets mad when that's as far as she gets.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! She is everywhere and constantly planking. Crawling will be happening soon!
  • LO isn't scooting just yet but I think soon. He has figured out he can go places by rolling there though
  • We are not even close.  Not rolling yet, not sitting yet.  It's ok; I thought crawling wasn't until 7-8 mos??
    August 2014 Siggy Challenge: Motivational Speaking for Moms
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Jealous! He clearly wants to (will look longingly and strain towards other toys, if sitting up in the Boppy), but he can't figure out how to get to them yet

image    image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"