November 2014 Moms

What are you watching?

Since we have a "what are you reading" thread, I thought we could also share what tv shows or movies we've been watching.

Re: What are you watching?

• I've been watching Top Chef on Hulu, and Parenthood. Oh, and Friends now that it's on Netflix.
  • Loading the player...
  • @hutterflutter‌ I finished Gilmore girls a couple weeks ago and didn't watch it while on tv as well. It's such a good show!
    Bfp #1: 2/20/2014 Baby girl born on 11/3/2014
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    nov 2014 

• The Unit with hubby, hoping Covert Affairs gets renewed, and watching America's Next Top Model on the treadmill (great motivation).
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
  • Brooklyn Nine-Nine. That show is freakin hilarious. Also Archer, Modern Family, and The Big Bang Theory.

I've also been watching a lot of daytime TV since being on mat leave. Family Feud is my go-to. I also love watching Ellen.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm watching NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans. I still DVR NCIS: Los Angeles and Hawaii Five-0, but haven't watched an episode since LO was born.

• I was watching 'reign' on netflix. Now I'm watching 'big love' on amazon prime.
    Where would I be without tv on my phone?! Sometimes it's the only thing keeping me awake during those MOTN feedings.
  • Friends on netflix!!
  • TV/Hulu:

The Walking Dead
    Helix
    12 Monkeys
    Arrow
    The Flash
    Once Upon a Time
    The 100
    Blackish
    Grey's Anatomy
    Game of Thrones (April)
    The Strain (summer)

Netflix:

Breaking Bad, midway through season four. Might start Revolution. Didn't see the second season.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• I'm watching 30 Rock on Netflix when I'm home by myself. I never caught it when it was on air, and it's something I don't mind stopping in the middle of in case LO gets fussy.
    When DH is home we watch Archer, which is just so funny and inappropriate, and we are trying to finish Breaking Bad. One day we'll get through it all. Maybe. :)
  • Family Feud, Doctor Who, the musketeers, the graham norton show, top gear, switched at birth, the fosters, Big Bang theory, and of course my guilty pleasure: Dance Moms
  • I Am so into vanderpump rules it'embarrassing. But anyone else who watches it would agree that it's getting really good
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• I finished Gilmore girls earlier in my pregnancy then watched the Blacklist on Netflux...now just started Revenge.

Current shows I watch: the bachelor, about a boy, the middle, forever, modern family, Greys anatomy, scandal, parenthood, and the biggest loser. Also I have some guilty pleasures I sometimes catch like dance moms, real world, and married at first sight.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Parenthood, just finished The Newsroom, Real Time with Bill Maher, Real Housewives, Total Divas, Bachelor, basically all the good junk tv !
  • Binge watching the Tudors, also watching Downton Abbey, Girls, and Walking Dead when it comes back.  Oh and Game of Thrones eventually this spring, yay!  And when H and I need something mindless in the background, we catch up on SNL or the Tonight Show.

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• Catching up on the last 5 years of law and order SVU and sex and the city.
  • West Wing on netflix
  • MOTN: Friends
    The rest of the time: Top Chef, The Taste, Project Runway All-Stars (reality tv junky here) The Good Wife, Modern Family, New Girl... and a few more I can't remember
    Anniversary: 10/10/09
    DS: 11/21/14
    DD: 7/5/16

• Currently watching the Bachelor and listening to my H huff and puff because he hates it
  • aeonlux said:

TV/Hulu:

The Walking Dead
    Helix
    12 Monkeys
    Arrow
    The Flash
    Once Upon a Time
    The 100
    Blackish
    Grey's Anatomy
    Game of Thrones (April)
    The Strain (summer)

Netflix:

Breaking Bad, midway through season four. Might start Revolution. Didn't see the second season.
    What is 12 Monkeys about it looks interesting. Let's see just finished Walking Dead and Breaking Bad on Netflix. I also watch: yea alot of TV.

Hawaii 5-0
    The Fosters
    Celebrity Apprentice I love this season!
    American Horror Story
    Vampire Diaries
    Law and Order SVU
    And my true love is The Young and the Restless :x

• I just finished watching White Collar on Netflix and need a new show for that, but my current must sees on television are:

Call the Midwife
    Doctor Who
    Grantchester
    Supernatural
    The Flash
    NCIS
    Family Feud

I'm totally a BBC murder mystery addict and a SuperWhoLock Fan. I am not ashamed of my British fetish. :-)
  • I forgot to add pretty little liars.
    I'm a grown woman, but it's so bad it's good.
  • Lots of friends lately, since it came to Netflix! Also on Netflix: White Collar, Psych, Reign, Rules of Emgagement...
  • Celebrity apprentice & Gilmore girls
  • I don't watch much Netflix but I DVR everything because my kids prevent me from watching tv in real time.

Revenge
    The Good Wife
    ALL The Real Housewives(love some good trash TV)
    Vanderpump Rules
    Chicago Fire
    The Bachelor
  • I'm watching Suits on Amazon Prime. And the 100. 

Anniversary
  • I'm a sucker for reality trash tv

-Vanderpump Rules
    -Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
    -Real World Challenge

Also some Grey's Anatomy reruns!
  • I Am so into vanderpump rules it'embarrassing. But anyone else who watches it would agree that it's getting really good

Totally agree! Kristen is a crazy biatch and she needs to get over Tom. And don't even get me started on Stassi!

On Netflix:
    Dh and I went through all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad in about 2 weeks, it was addicting! Same with Orange is the New Black. House of Cards is excellent as well.

Prime time & cable:
    Castle, How to get away with murder, The Goldbergs (hilarious!), Big Bang theory, Blacklist, Brooklyn 99, The Bachelor, all of the Real Housewives on Bravo.

Wow, it looks like we're a big TV watching family!
  • Forgot to add American Horror Story, Shameless and Ray Donovan. We don't have the movie channels anymore though, so we have to binge watch the last two when we go to my in laws.
  • Currently watching all the Game of Thrones seasons preparing for season 5.

On netflix, I'm watching Greys Anatomy, House and whatever looks interesting.
  • Supernatural, just finished Parenthood, The Black List, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Bob's Burgers, The Bachelor, Parks and Recreaction, and I just started watching Prison Break on Netflix
    BabyFetus Ticker

N14 October Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the third trimester (especially when DH eats my pregnancy food)

• On Netflix, I am watching Dexter.
  • I'm totally a binge watcher these days. I do keep up with The mindy project, the middle, modern family, shark tank, and the bachelor. I like the Big Bang theory too, but since it isn't on hulu and we don't have a DVR anymore it's really hit or miss if I see it. I just got caught up on game of thrones and am binging Big Love currently. I have binged, breaking bad, dexter, friends and Gilmore girls.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I will pretty much watch anything Bravo airs lol  But during the day I have been embarrassingly excited for Roseanne to come on in the afternoon. It starts at noon and is on until 2pm. I have also been watching any type of crime documentary I can get my hands on. Tomorrow night HBO airs The Jinx and I am looking forward to it so much!
  • How is Reign? I'm trying to finish Tudors. Love that show!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"