• Options
    That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    That was seriously awesome.
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's funny.  I've read the entire series and even though it's not usually my "thing", it did keep my interest.  Maybe in this season of life I appreciate the escape of it all!
  • Options
    I love the escape, too.  Last week I read the Smartest Kids in the World and House Girl....I need some more YA fiction to get me through this week - I need to escape, not just read -- need something I don't have to think about!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love the escape too. Though I am frankly getting tired of grim worlds. Isn't this one grim enough? Lol. I'm reading the Steampunk Chronicles by Kady Cross right now. It's losing steam, but I'm sticking with it for now. The first 2 books were fun.
  • Options

That was so funny.

Anyone read Miss Peregrin's House of Unwanted Children? It was near the top of the good reads YA best of 2014 list and I just ordered it from Amazon. I need to do something other than read Hunger Games over and over.

\image  image

• Options

That was so funny.

Anyone read Miss Peregrin's House of Unwanted Children? It was near the top of the good reads YA best of 2014 list and I just ordered it from Amazon. I need to do something other than read Hunger Games over and over.

I don't post on this board, mostly lurker, but you will love the Miss Peregrine series. I'm waiting very impatiently for the third one!
  • Options
    Lol. I never read it, but DH and I were trying to watch the movie and thought it was pretty silly. We kept wondering what group sewed the black track suits. I think then I fell asleep.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"