October 2014 Moms

GBCB?

edited January 2015 in October 2014 Moms
Notches assemble! Where do you stand?

GBCB? 103 votes

I'm staying - they'll have to claw my ass outta here!
48% 50 votes
I'm on the fence and not sure what I want to do...
26% 27 votes
I'm leaning towards GBCB but just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
13% 14 votes
SS*
11% 12 votes

Re: GBCB?

• SPurp13 said:

Where's the "someone just tell me where to go" button?

Right here... ¤
  • Loading the player...
  • SS: I'm just going to follow the majority, but I don't know where the majority is yet.

FWIW, the proboards and tapatalk app aren't bad. I didn't like the bump much at first either.
  • 2goingon3 said:

SS: I'm just going to follow the majority, but I don't know where the majority is yet.

FWIW, the proboards and tapatalk app aren't bad. I didn't like the bump much at first either.

Same here but I really don't want to leave since I just intro'd not too long ago and barely getting to know everyone here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • I don't plan on moving to yet another board. If everyone leaves TB, I would just stick to facebook.

To be honest, I think it is difficult to really follow exactly what happened. I really don't think XO gives the right story but I also don't think the users have the full story either. I am ready for everything to go back to the way it was and move on from the drama.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Same as many others, I'm juggling everything right now. It is a lot to keep up with though. I'm staying on TB for good though, no GBCB from me.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NavyFlyer said:

I don't even know what XO and GBCG mean, but I'm not going anywhere.

Xo - company that owns the bump
    GBCB - goodbye cruel bump

• Emerald27 said:

I haven't made a decision yet. I'm not sure I want to continue giving TB my business, but I don't have any real desire to have all of my posts deleted or anything like that.

I could barely keep up with FB and TB anyway. I know I can't do all three. I might just stick with FB for the most part and check in here and over on PB occasionally. I've been too busy lately to even read the randoms!

Same here.

I haven't been around on TB as much lately anyway. I feel like I miss pretty much everything here anyway since I can't really keep up with the randoms threads and most of the fun topics get posted there.
    PM me for blog link!

Lilypie - (oGcT)Lilypie - (iEmQ)  
  • I mostly lurk anyway...so...yeah. Guess no change.
    Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"