Stay at Home Moms

Hi everyone! My intro!

Hi all, I've posted a few times but never introduced myself yet. This week I officially transitioned from working mom to sahm. I'm excited but super nervous as well. My son is 18 months and I'm expecting a baby any moment, due date is Thursday but no sign of it coming soon....:sigh: I'm really excited to join you ladies. I'm curious to learn ways to budget, entertain children, get my toddler to nap (have a difficult time, probably as he's not used to me being home with him all day), general parenting, getting things done and staying calm. I'm an impatient person that doesn't like change but I'm learning how to become calmer about things and roll with the punches. Pre baby i loved going to concerts, long walks, bike rides and eating at new places. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Re: Hi everyone! My intro!

• Hello and welcome!! :-h
  • Hello and welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Loading the player...
  • girlymama79girlymama79 member
    edited January 2015
    Welcome! I used to love concerts too!

Pregnancy Ticker

Angel baby 3/2014 at 5.5 weeks
    Angel baby 6/2014 MMC at 7.5 weeks
  • Hello. Who was your favorite person to see in concert? 
  • Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome! I hope you will find you settle into your new SAHM life in no time, it definitely has challenges but for me it's worth it! My daughter will be 22 months when our new baby is born in September, I'm definitely nervous about how I'm going to juggle a toddler and a new baby. But I'm sure we'll find our way!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Welcome!

C 1/25/09
    H 2/8/14

• Thank you ladies! My favorite band are the gin blossoms :smile: but I enjoy most 89's music among other things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"