June 2015 Moms
Options

Saturday Symptoms...Aches, Pains, Sickness... You name it and one of us probably has it!

I didn't see anything for symptoms so I figured I'd get one started today...

Here's mine, I'm not sleeping much and when I'm asleep it's that weird asleep but still conscious nonsense...makes me cranky!!

Brighter note...peanut is moving up a storm!! 20 weeks tomorrow and hubby felt him move last night.

Re: Saturday Symptoms...Aches, Pains, Sickness... You name it and one of us probably has it!

• Options
    I haven't been sleeping well, but my doc gave me samples of Diclegis to take before bed.  His thought was that its side effect is sleepiness.  It's been working, plus I got my Snoogle - so I'm tackling this restless, sleepless issue.

Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good.  Some headaches on and off during the day, but no complaints!  I keep thinking that I'm feeling baby moving sporadically (just 1-2x/day), but it could be gas.  
     FTM - EDD 6/26/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    thay33thay33 member
    edited January 2015
    I haven't been sleeping much at all. lately, & then last night MH and I watched the movie American Sniper which was PHENOMENAL! But it really got my pregnancy hormones goin so I was sad all night lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My baby is moving a lot too! It was like a light switch during our ultrasound. She hadn't moved much until during the ultrasound I felt her more than ever before and now she's moving like crazy all the time!

My 12 month old has been waking up 2x a night (compared to her usual 1x) the past couple nights so I feel more tired lately. When I do sleep though I have the craziest dreams!! In my dreams I'm constantly losing my children or having them be stolen away. I have separation anxiety with my kids in real life so I guess its not surprising I'd have nightmares about being separated from them. 

RLP is suddenly happening strong. Why did I think this third pregnancy I'd get lucky and not deal with all the RLP and contractions!?! Shouldn't my round ligaments be stretched out after 2 pregnancies back to back!
    Baby #1 DS born August 2012
    Baby #2 DD Born January 2014
    Baby #3 ?? Due June 5 2015

• Options
    I got 9h of sleep in 3 large chunks last night.!!* call this a win.

Back still improving.

My left boob itches. (not the right). Hopefully I don't end up more lopsided than I already am.
    DS1 born 3.15.2011
    DS1 edd 6.21.2015
  • Options
    Before pregnancy I didn't sleep well but OMG I'm awake every half hour in the night either from a aching hip on the side I'm laying on or the constant need to pee! Im so tired! I think I've been feeling my little spud move every now & again this week but I'm not 100% sure, iAm only 17 weeks & 6 days & a ftm, it's like little flutters in my tummy, feels so strange.
    Been feeling nervous since Wednesday as had to have blood taken for genetic testing So im now waiting for results & also the sex of the little spud. Can't wait to see him or her at my a/s on the 4th feb!
  • Options
    @staciecoffey‌ aw yay!! I've felt some good outside kicks the last two days but haven't had H in the right place at the right time yet! I know it will get more frequent and if it's anything like DS he felt him all the time, but I'm excited for then. I also can't wait to see DS's reaction if he can feel baby sometime, I don't know if he'll notice it as something strange or just accept it lol!
  • Options
    Woke up with my first legit nose bleed today, thought I was drowning FML.... also didnt get to sleep until almost 1 last nite so tired...
  • Options
    moret07 said:

I'm sleeping like crap. I miss the first tri sleep!! Just constantly waking up to roll around. Also. ROUND LIGAMENT PAIN I HATE YOU!! When I pee, especially if my bladder is quite full I get this awful pain. Happens sometimes when I cough or sneeze also. I'm a FTM so idk what a contraction feels like yet. So sometimes when the pain is so bad and for a period of time I do get nervous since I'm only 21 weeks. Naturally I'm probably overthinking it, but isn't that what moms do? :)

Feeling your pain, literally. My round ligament pain acts up most when I pee too. It's the worst first thing in the morning, so it's probably worse when my bladder is really full like you said. My doc is okay with this pain and is not worried. I'll feel better about it when I get my ultrasound in a weekish.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can't sleep either. I think it has something to do with DH cranking up the heater and then never turning it off because I wake up with no blankets and covered in sweat. Also I'm sitting at the OBs office because of weird swelling in my arm and an equally weird rash on my thighs and backs of knees.
    Met: 11/2/2004
    Dating: 3/24/2005
    Married: 11/5/2011
    Eleanor Leeann: 5/14/2015
    Baby # 2 Due: 5/17/2016
  • Options
    The peeing. Tired of having to get up to pee all the time and then when I get there, (tmi) it trickles out just barely unless I lean as far forward as I can. Hard to remember in the middle of the night. Plus, now puking so hard most mornings that I pee my pants. Yay for that.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Just felt what must be baby hiccups! Extra fun because I haven't felt LO move much after a ninja workout about a week ago, which DH also felt (just small movements here and there, meanwhile). Am 20+1 today. Not sleeping much - not getting up or anything, and feeling exhausted, just can't sleep. Back to naps and feeling pretty tired. Having crazy dreams again. Feeling more pregnant all around - tightness when taking deep breaths, harder to eat larger meals despite being hungry. But all this "negative" stuff is overshadowed by excitement of baby movement!
  • Options
    So tired again today! Woke up from 4-6a and could not get comfortable. The only upside was every time I rolled over LO moved. Now DH and the dog are both snoring taking a mid morning nap while I lay here so exhausted and not able to fall asleep. Grr...

Also I could eat all the things! So so hungry but nothing really sounds good.
    Me: 30, DH: 37
    Married: 7/20/13
    BFP after Femara/Gonal-F combo cycle #5: 10/4/14
    EDD: 6/11/15

Can't wait to meet our little guy.  It's a BOY!

BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think it's exactly a symptom but I just need to talk about how I am cutting Pizza Hut out of my life. Lol anyone need a good colon cleansing try putting the marinara pasta between two pieces of pizza and eating it like a sandwich. Roughly five hours later while you lay down to sleep, it's going to hit you and it's going to be bad. Two nights in a row that I've made a small camp in the bathroom.
  • Options
    Restless sleep. I'm constantly adjusting or rolling over. Fairly certain I'm never getting into a deep sleep so I still feel exhausted after being in bed all night. Sucks!

I also think my little man is a future kung fu master... I don't feel sweet little flutters, instead I feel jabbing, sharp pains (not the round ligament ones). Makes my lower abdomen feel beat up.
  • Options

moret07 said:

I'm sleeping like crap. I miss the first tri sleep!! Just constantly waking up to roll around. Also. ROUND LIGAMENT PAIN I HATE YOU!! When I pee, especially if my bladder is quite full I get this awful pain. Happens sometimes when I cough or sneeze also. I'm a FTM so idk what a contraction feels like yet. So sometimes when the pain is so bad and for a period of time I do get nervous since I'm only 21 weeks. Naturally I'm probably overthinking it, but isn't that what moms do? :)

Feeling your pain, literally. My round ligament pain acts up most when I pee too. It's the worst first thing in the morning, so it's probably worse when my bladder is really full like you said. My doc is okay with this pain and is not worried. I'll feel better about it when I get my ultrasound in a weekish.
    Me too! Ugh, that first thing in the morning one is terrible. I usually almost cry. Yesterday it made me dizzy. I'm just hoping it passes soon!
    imageimageimage

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 12/08/12
    BFP: 09/21/14
    EDD: 06/04/15

~*~ book nerd forever | Tar Heel '07 ~*~
  • Options
    So glad I'm not the only one with the pain after a full bladder issue! I didn't even think RLP... Makes perfect sense. I haven't gotten out if bed yet, but my allergies are bad today. Which recently leads to nose bleeds. So that will make errand running fun.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one not sleeping well. I have not slept through the night once this week. I either wake up to pee and can't go back to sleep, just wake up after 3 or 4 hours and stay awake for another 2 before falling asleep again, or I have heartburn and I can't sleep. Ugh. I just want to sleep! I think my little girl is preparing me for her arrival and her plans for many sleepless nights.
  • Options
    My boobs are turning into monsters. They get bigger every. Single. Day. And they hurt. A ton. I feel like I'm going to have a big milk let down at any second. Very annoying.

Peeing all the time and still coughing from the flu a little..this is not a good mix!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Angel baby 3/2014 at 5.5 weeks
    Angel baby 6/2014 MMC at 7.5 weeks
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat with some of the PPs. Peeing ALL THE TIME. Also, mostly in the mornings because that's the only time my bladder actually gets full, I guess?, my stomach/lower abdomen hurts after I pee.

My hips have started aching pretty constantly, too. Usually happens to me after I ovulate, so I'm guessing it's hormone related and not just how I'm sleeping.

Oh and I've still got this cold. It's been hanging around since Halloween.
    CW + KJ: 8.10.2013
    1st Baby W Due: 6.25.2015
    BabyFruit Ticker

photo e2a5dc19-be96-4d99-b2d6-da7922f6c601_zps08cbe34a.jpg photo 319d419c-5eb1-4d11-a435-225e0a3417f3_zps1ea6c8b4.jpg
  • Options
    Head ache. Back pain. Want to sleep but work all day.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby June Bug is due June 5, 2015
    [[Our first, our little surprise]]
  • Options
    I swear, I feel like we are all falling apart!
  • Options
    No sleep! I cannot get comfortable for anything. And round ligament pain is a big issue sometimes. I went to my appointment this week and i only gained 1 pound so far. Awesome considering how i eat lol!
  • Options
    Backache:( my doctor informed me that being short and working 12+ hour shifts, isn't the best combo for me.

She suggested a pregnancy belt, any suggestions?
  • Options

Peeing more often too. I know baby is low and hugging the shit out of my bladder.

Also having some hip and back pain. Even with my amazing body pillow, I could not get comfortable.

I can am feel him moving more often. No kicks or jabs yet, but he is a wiggle worm.

I can't get comfortable with my pillow either!! It makes me super sad. It mostly low back pain that radiates to my lower abdomen!! I guess it means we are growing some healthy babies :)
  • Options
    This morning, I peed for a full 30 seconds. DH was like, really? How do you fit that much in there? So yeah, add me to the crazy pee club.

Also, I feel like I've been irrationally emotional this week. I legit cried over Shipley's being closed when I went to get a donut on Tuesday. But I finally got one this morning! Yay!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad to see that that achey/pain in my lower abdomen after I pee especially after having a full bladder seems to be a common thing. Never really thought to chalk it up to RLP but it makes sense!
  • Options

I didn't see anything for symptoms so I figured I'd get one started today...

Here's mine, I'm not sleeping much and when I'm asleep it's that weird asleep but still conscious nonsense...makes me cranky!!

Brighter note...peanut is moving up a storm!! 20 weeks tomorrow and hubby felt him move last night.

Yes I am definitely with you on the sleeping problems!! And I wish my DH could feel this girl!! She is kicking up a storm but I have too much fluff for him to feel her yet. He's so sad! Lol
  • Options
    I had my first baby related yoga fail this morning: I can't do pigeon pose anymore! :(( It's my all time favorite yoga pose!
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Options
    Put me in the no good sleep camp. I've taken the couch because it's easier for DH to get comfortable in the bed but he moves & readjusts all night long so sharing is not a good way to get more sleep. Baby is camped out on the left side right below my belly button & likes to jab me when I move in a funny way or a dog snuggles too close. No waves or flutters here- jabs & kicks. Woke up at 5 a little nauseous but I think it's from dehydration. I have not been good about my daily water intake! I also could really go for chinese right now.
  • Options
    Haven't felt any movement yet but I'm only 16w6d so it's still a little early. Im mostly really congested! Vicks is the only thing that saves me. I also have been sleeping pretty terribly- I wake up in the middle of the night sleeping on my back and I'm super uncomfortable. I toss and turn alllllllll night long. I haven't had a lot of RLP yet but last night I stretched my leg and had a horrible RLP which wasn't fun.
  • Options

I don't think it's exactly a symptom but I just need to talk about how I am cutting Pizza Hut out of my life. Lol anyone need a good colon cleansing try putting the marinara pasta between two pieces of pizza and eating it like a sandwich. Roughly five hours later while you lay down to sleep, it's going to hit you and it's going to be bad. Two nights in a row that I've made a small camp in the bathroom.

It wasn't pizza hut for me but I have been pooping up a storm the last few days! I know it must be bc I was stopped up for a bit, but it's been crazy.

Question for anyone who might know: I used to drink regular coffee (pre-pg) and I would sometimes have attacks where I would have to run to the bathroom within twenty minutes of drinking it and poop up a storm. Well this morning I had some decaf coffee for the first time in awhile and the same thing happened. Is this due to the little bit of caffeine in decaf or something else?
  • Options
    @stinybean it's the acid in the coffee, I am the exact same way!
  • Options
    @elvinnoe‌ Mmm...Shipley's.

Also, RLP is intense right now. I feel like a Barbie whose leg has been pulled off.
  • Options
    elvinnoe said:

This morning, I peed for a full 30 seconds. DH was like, really? How do you fit that much in there? So yeah, add me to the crazy pee club.

Also, I feel like I've been irrationally emotional this week. I legit cried over Shipley's being closed when I went to get a donut on Tuesday. But I finally got one this morning! Yay!

Oh lawd I need this !!
  • Options
    Our LO is moving like crazy too! Just in the last couple days he/she has started squirming constantly! Love it!

Aaaaand to the poster of the Shipley's donut...

• Options
    I have 0 motivation...I seriously need a swift to the ass to get me moving!
  • Options
    Not so glad to see everyone is feeling so yucky but I am glad to see that I'm not alone with all these pains. For the first time about 3am I was awakened by some type of sharp grapping? pain in my lower right abdomen. I literally screamed. It only lasted about 10 seconds and did it again immediately then stopped. Baby has been moving alot and I know he's measuring 1.5 weeks ahead so maybe just growing and rlp?
    Other than that scare just a major headache /sinus stuff that has me contemplating taking a tylenol cold medicine. Oh, and nothing fits, especially my bras.
    Guess I'll just go eat something. Haha
    Glad to hear everyone's babies are moving around so much :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

I am with you here! I don't even think that a kick in the ass would get me moving!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    MisDawnDMisDawnD member
    edited January 2015

I am with you here! I don't even think that a kick in the ass would get me moving!
    Eta:my app is acting weird! Sorry for duplicate.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"