High-Risk Pregnancy

High risk, Breech at almost 38 weeks.

At my BPP yesterday, the ultrasound tech immediately said baby was breech again. She was head down at last week's ultrasound. The tech went straight over to my OB office to talk to them before I left, and they are going to wait til next weeks ultrasound to see if she goes head down by next Thursday. If not, we will discuss options next Friday (I'm being induced on Jan 25 bc of high risk hbp, hypothyroid, anemia). Has this happened to anyone, especially during a high risk pg? Would the OB try a version on a high risk pg? Just wondering what may happen if baby doesn't flip back to head down.
**All welcome**
 Me: 33 Hypothyroid, HBP, Low Vit D Anemic, Stage 2 Adrenal failure. Unexplained Infertility
DH: 33 Cancer survivor 
Married Dec. 2007
10/2013 Clomid, bfn
10/2013 HSG, all clear
11/2013 Clomid, bfn. Cyst burst.
IUI #1 - 12/31/2013  Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
IUI #2 - 1/31/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
IUI #3 - 2/22/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
IUI #4 - 3/24/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN
IVF Summer 2014 -Cancelled!
Natural BFP 5/28! Beta: 545.
1st ultrasound 6/18 - one bean!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: High risk, Breech at almost 38 weeks.

• Im not sure what kind of high-risk pregnancy you have, but I am high risk due to cervical incompetence and my dr did a version on me last week (36 weeks and a few days) to turn my LO. It would probably depend on what your issues are. Version is a pretty safe procedure, when monitored correctly. It was effective, as far as we know, but will scan in a few days to make sure baby is still head down. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"