February 2013 Moms

FFFC Anyone?

I am really annoyed at the amount of time that has been dedicated to the Oscar nominations and how "white" the nominations are. Why is this even an issue? Shouldn't nominations be based upon skill and acting not ethnic backgrounds? And seriously, isn't there some uproar *every year* over someone who was snubbed?

Also, I've been looking up clothing sites and came across a bra fitting page. I'm embarrassed to realize that my bra is horribly fit wrong... and wondering why this didn't occur to me sooner! Gah. Bra hate all the way.
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: FFFC Anyone?

• I get bored playing with DD. I really don't spend much time just sitting and playing with her only because I don't want to play with kids' toys. We still do lots of things together, but I try to include her in what I'm doing instead of playing with toys. And currently she's totally obsessed with watching "Hakuna matata" on YouTube because she loves Pumbaa (she goes up to the computer and snorts like a pig when she wants to watch it) so we watch that about 5 times a day while I Bump on my phone.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• M is binge watching television while AJ chills in his swing today. She'll probably watch 10 hours...and we usually try to limit it much much more than that.  My friend from college that I haven't seen in many years sent a message to say he was coming through and needed a place to stay this weekend, so I must clean.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, also not a confession, but if I am killed, M and DH will just order pizza every night and will never complain.  Whereas right now, M refuses all dinners except pizza or spaghetti and DH secretly wishes we were ordering pizza.
  • My husband is a cheapskate and I'm a spender. 

Confession #1: Sometimes when shopping I will pay for a portion of the total with whatever cash I have just so DH doesn't know the real total. #2: I hide bags in my car and bring them in when DH isn't home. 

Also, everything I buy is always "on sale". Also, if it's somewhere generic like target I just blame it on the baby (clothes, diapers, etc.)

OK, I'm done.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • kleigh926 said:
    I get bored playing with DD. I really don't spend much time just sitting and playing with her only because I don't want to play with kids' toys. We still do lots of things together, but I try to include her in what I'm doing instead of playing with toys. And currently she's totally obsessed with watching "Hakuna matata" on YouTube because she loves Pumbaa (she goes up to the computer and snorts like a pig when she wants to watch it) so we watch that about 5 times a day while I Bump on my phone.
    I get really board too. This is why I have to fill my week with activities and playdates. This is also why sick weeks make me crazy. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • My mom got DS into watching the Muppets Mahna mahna. He asks to watch it a thousand times. One morning I told him it was broken and he's moved on since. Although, he tells me about it "mahna mahna broken" at least once a day. 

And weirdness: DH is a paramedic. He said he had a weird episode where he had a resting heart beat of 200 per minute yesterday. He was able to graph it on one of his machines so he can take it to his dr.  I asked him to let me guess what time it happened at, and I said between 2:30 and 3 pm. He said I was right and asked how I knew.... And it was because I was driving from my friend's house and got this every thought of what it would be like if he was gone. Like gone gone. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ds is driving me nuts. He threw a bowl out of the kitchen sink, to break it. I put him to bed at 6. Dd is sick, so she is going soon. And since she is sick, and dh has to help a friend move tomorrow, once she is asleep, I am grocery shopping. It is sad how exciting this is. I NEVER get to go alone.
  • That's freaky @Rosebean‌ ! How eerie.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"