April 2014 Moms

Friday Chatter

2»

Re: Friday Chatter

• I want to punch DH right in the face. P
  • eireyes said:

I have no motivation today at work. None whatsoever. Is it the weekend yet?

Right there with you! Thankfully I've only got an hour and 45 minutes to go!
  • Loading the player...
  • just spent $$ on clothes for dd.
     why because i am bored, stuck at home with a sick baby and carter and the childresn place were having great clearance sales :)
  • I'm getting super nervous/excited for our trip to AZ. We are going to be there for 2 weeks and get to see a whole bunch of family. I'm just praying it goes better than our trip with DS1 when he was a baby. 
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Liam has a terrible cold! Lots of snot, has lost his voice... Hearing him cry when he doesn't have a voice makes it even harder :( poor babe!!
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • SarahL2P said:

Is anyone else's LO obsessed with their hands. He will be doing something and then all of a sudden his eyes spot his hands, he stops everything and just stares at his hands, moves them around slowly and watches them...it's like "whoa, man, did you see these things?". It cracks me up how fascinated he is.

This is dylan
  • @Dixon813‌ Awww! I bet he sounds so pitiful. :persevere: Poor guy! I hope he heals quickly.
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Dangit @celticlullaby‌! I just wanted to win one Trivia Crack challenge! :tired_face:

• Dangit @celticlullaby‌! I just wanted to win one Trivia Crack challenge! :tired_face:

I haven't won in a few days! @Rrrrrachel‌ took one, and I thought I had yesterday, but someone edged me out! @eireyes‌, was it you?

And I think I took too long, I think someone's gonna beat me on time if not more questions right today. Boo!
    YOU took too long? I took like 30+ seconds longer than you. I almost always go over 1:20. I guess I'm a slow reader/thinker.

• Ugh, O is making a wheezing sound while napping and has been sick, so of to the doctor. I have to wake both kids up :(
  • Can I just say, you guys who are still breastfeeding amaze me. I'm so surprised so many of you have kept up with it, the dedication you have is admirable. And you have jobs! Fucking major kudos, guys.

I planned to have LO Switched over to formula around this age. This is the age I quit BFing DS1. This LO is a terrible sleeper and frequent night feeder. It just seems easier to bed share and pull up my shirt when needed, than to get up and make a bottle.
  • Anyone else notice how off the math in "parenthood" is all the time?

• Every day that I don't chuck my damn pump out the window is a victory. One day at a time.

I have fantasies about what I'm going to do with all four of my pumps when I'm done pumping for good. Kinda like that copier machine scene in Office Space.

I love this scene.

I also waned to set my pump on fire until I finally quit my job. I hate that stupid thing.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Example?

• tlp2558 said:

You have FOUR pumps?! Lol

@tlp2558‌, yeah. My new free Hygeia that I got through my insurance (thanks, Obama!)- don't really like it, old Lansinoh double electric as a backup, new Lansinoh double electric for work, and a manual pump.

Fwiw it's nice having an extra pump (or 2 or 3) at home so I don't have to haul pump or pump parts back and forth every day!

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• Owen has bronchiolitis, which apparently isn't a big deal given the fact that the pedi made me feel like an idiot for bringing him. Lady, I have to start paying my deductible all over again, so I'm not really trying to bring my kid in just because. I wish our regular pedi would have been available.
  • purespark said:
    Tested out brushing LO's teeth in the bath tonight. Experienced his first real tantrum when we wouldn't let him brush his penis with his toothbrush. Kicking, screaming, the works. Sooooo excited for toddlerhood.
    Laughed out loud at this. Like really. DH cracked up too. This is the first bump post I ever read out loud to DH, come to think of it... :)
    I read it to my DH too :). Hilarious!
    TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

Example?
    The season Kristina found out she was pregnant. She found out in like, the season finale and by the second or third episode of the following season the baby was born. And there was no hop in time like "6 months later" shown on the screen. Same for Jasmine.

Example?
    The season Kristina found out she was pregnant. She found out in like, the season finale and by the second or third episode of the following season the baby was born. And there was no hop in time like "6 months later" shown on the screen. Same for Jasmine.
    Also, Joel and Julia. Their thing was not two years... More like a year
  • Talltrees82Talltrees82 member
    edited January 2015
    CalinAZ said:

purespark said:

Tested out brushing LO's teeth in the bath tonight. Experienced his first real tantrum when we wouldn't let him brush his penis with his toothbrush. Kicking, screaming, the works. Sooooo excited for toddlerhood.

Laughed out loud at this. Like really. DH cracked up too.

This is the first bump post I ever read out loud to DH, come to think of it... :)

I read it to my DH too :). Hilarious!
    -----

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) I was laughing when it happened, it was quite hilarious!
  • Re; medical marijuana: doesn't it usually have waaaaay less THC than regular pot? And isn't THC the substance they test for?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"