July 2015 Moms

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

c-elizabethfc-elizabethf member
edited January 2015 in July 2015 Moms
Hello welcome to July 15, we have a lot of changes that have occurred within the last day or so and at the moment don't have anybody to do sticky threads. So here is a couple of tips to help getting started here. Also please don't let your first post be IT'S A GIRL OR BOY, I'M 16 WEEKS!, OR ETC.

1)Please intro before posting (see number 3) that helps us get to know you and not consider you a drive by who just announces and leaves.

2) Please search the first couple of pages before posting, you may find a thread that is asking something very similar to what you wanted to ask and already have some answers on it.

3) We have a due date thread already that you can post your due date on and also a intro post so you don't have to make a new thread for an intro. If that happened we would have thousands of intro threads.

4) We also have an announcement thread if you want to show off any pictures that you used to announce.

5) If you want support and things like that it would really be nice to support other people instead of AWING things and not replying, giving advice, or anything helpful.

We are not doctors so asking us what you should do or any medical questions should be asked to your doctor or nurse. We are not medical professionals and each person is different. If you aren't showing, don't freak out...you will show soon enough, trust me. If you ask a question that is silly or something please don't be surprised if someone comments something you don't like. And don't get mad about advice that posters give, YOU asked a question so be prepared to get answers. We love to support people and this board is a great, was even better before the new changes. 

Extras: For future reference, we don't know if your in labor...sorry.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                        Anniversary
                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                       BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                  It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                           * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
abcdefghijk12345678mom3babiesMackalackJennyJensingebmgrahamahsile10inLOVEalready715[Deleted User]Mamamads[Deleted User][Deleted User]valigrl21[Deleted User]mizzoutdsqueakyfrog15ladycerseiTgrrl10[Deleted User]sschwegeEmMilAllyqtjo5mernuuhp_and_asgrho2Alyssa7012alicialazoislandwaddlemrsgeiserJennym2bChasity08dalia123nimble33zmombiehardygrlJAD09152sarag91sevignyklittlebabesBabySweetz89jkaranfilisalexanderan2lburgundyrbeccer123qwhite26Numajawaraliamsmommy7315ktbowejericam16PhoenixFrancesNaudzrivera1250cheezus

Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

• Loading the player...
  • Mackalack said:
    Thanks @cgiles120812!

Also: Most, if not all, of us are not u/s techicians, and we cannot read them and tell you the sex of your child(ren).  

Even with all of the changes, there are quite a few of us who are trying to keep this community what it was before: a place full of smart women who are honest with each other.  
    I was going to add that but it wouldn't let me add it lol
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
  • Andplusalso, we don't want to see your mucus plug. Keep that bad boy to yourself! image
    Yes!!  Yuck, yuck!!!!
    July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

c-elizabethfvaligrl21Jennym2b
  • bump
                            Anniversary
  • bump

ugh we need sticky threads 
                            Anniversary
  • bump
                            Anniversary
  • bump
                            Anniversary
  • Thank you @cgiles120812‌ for trying to pick up the pieces and create some order!!!!! Can we start a thursday random and an UO thursday?
    Yeah that sounds good to me, maybe we can have certain people start it every Thursday. Whoever wants to :)
                            Anniversary
    Jennym2b
  • I had a chick show me a mucus plug on a board before, asking if it should look like that.. I had to buy a new laptop... Stupid woman

lizzypoo96krisy65802
  • kladd7182 said:
    I had a chick show me a mucus plug on a board before, asking if it should look like that.. I had to buy a new laptop... Stupid woman
    I've seen it too lol, it is digusting.
                            Anniversary
  • bump
                            Anniversary
  • BUMP
                            Anniversary
  • We should reconsider Being ultra sound techs. We have a 50-50 shot at being right. Besides anyone asking random people in the Internet kind of deserves it.... Oh lord I'm in a mood today haha
    MackalackSepiaMoonislandwaddleNictomasello
  • When will you be done?  Then we can send all the posts to you ;)
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

valigrl21
  • c-elizabethfc-elizabethf member
    edited January 2015
    Mackalack said:
    When will you be done?  Then we can send all the posts to you ;)
    Lol not until end of 2016 beginning of 2017, I'm still at the end of my general studies. I got started late :( I was going to go for teaching but changed my mind.
                            Anniversary
    Jennym2b

• kladd7182 said:

We should reconsider Being ultra sound techs. We have a 50-50 shot at being right. Besides anyone asking random people in the Internet kind of deserves it.... Oh lord I'm in a mood today haha

I'm actually going to school for sonography :)

It's good practice then! You can print off the pics and turn them in for extra credit!
    c-elizabethf
                            Anniversary
                            Anniversary
  • ahsile10ahsile10 member
    edited January 2015
    The Rock says BUMP this!

image  image image

c-elizabethf[Deleted User]
  • Thanks, I am trying to find someone to make it sticky 
                            Anniversary
                            Anniversary
  • ahsile10 said:
    The Rock says BUMP this!
    You are making me LOL. This should be your only post for the rest of the week. 

c-elizabethfahsile10
                            Anniversary
    jennykayt89
  • Bump it! I'm so happy to see a lot of the regs still here :)
    c-elizabethf
                            Anniversary
  • ahsile10 said:
    The Rock says BUMP this!

You are making me LOL. This should be your only post for the rest of the week. 
    The Rock agrees! hehehe

image  image image

c-elizabethfforevergraceful
                            Anniversary
  • Bump, please :)
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary