June 2015 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change - 1/15

Morning ladies.  Check in time!

1. How many weeks/what fruit?

2. How do you feel? Anything odd?

3. Upcoming or recent appointments?

4. Have you felt the baby move yet?

5. GTKY: Post a gif/picture that describes your current energy level.

January Siggy Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change - 1/15

• Options
    20W!  1/2 way there baby!  I am a banana today.  

I'm feeling ok.  Getting a lot more RLP lately.  And I still haven't experienced that "burst" of energy they keep saying I should.

Appointment on Monday, 1/19.

No :(  

January Siggy Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh thank you, @MrsDee1982‌! I was just planning on starting this!

I'm 18 weeks today, haven't even looked at the fruit yet. I'm feeling pretty good, nothing odd, which I appreciate! Tiny flutters so far, patiently awaiting regular movement. I have my a/s on the 26th and we're finding out the sex if baby is cooperative. Very excited to see the babe again.

Sorry for the cluster of answers, mobile bumping is hard at the moment! Also, good GTKY, but I can't mobile gif either...I'm somewhat gif-illiterate. Mine would be very similar to yours!

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks/what fruit? 17 weeks--an onion according to TB, but another app says pomegranate and I like that better. Soooo I've got a pomegranate this week.

2. How do you feel? Anything odd? I still feel...normal (minus the aversion to meat). If I hadn't seen the baby in there I wouldn't quite believe I was pregnant. I get headaches pretty frequently but I think that has more to do with my coworkers than the pregnancy. ;)

3. Upcoming or recent appointments? No appointments until A/S on 2/6. Had one last week, nothing exciting happened there except we decided not to do the blood tests.

4. Have you felt the baby move yet? Nope. Saw him/her wiggling around last Friday though, so I'm ok with it for now. Probably won't feel anything for a few more weeks (FTM and anterior placenta).

CW + KJ: 8.10.2013
    1st Baby W Due: 6.25.2015
    BabyFruit Ticker

photo e2a5dc19-be96-4d99-b2d6-da7922f6c601_zps08cbe34a.jpg photo 319d419c-5eb1-4d11-a435-225e0a3417f3_zps1ea6c8b4.jpg
  • Options
    Adding this to my response because I should have tried harder!

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for organizing this week!

1. How many weeks/what fruit? 20 weeks, banana!

2. How do you feel? Anything odd? Just a lot of RLP. Bending over makes me lose my breath sometimes, but with a 10inch (head-to-toe) critter living in my abdomen, I guess that makes sense.

3. Upcoming or recent appointments? A/S was a week ago. Everything was good, and now I've got 3 more weeks before the next.

4. Have you felt the baby move yet? Yup! It's weird and awesome. She's a big mover. Any time I am still for a while, I feel her a few times.

imageimageimage

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 12/08/12
    BFP: 09/21/14
    EDD: 06/04/15

~*~ book nerd forever | Tar Heel '07 ~*~
  • Options
    ksimo6ksimo6 member
    edited January 2015
    20W!  I am a banana today. My ticker in my signature is wrong - I'm too lazy to fix it.  

I'm feeling good.  I have GERD again so that's a good time... beyond that, just sailing right now.

Ultrasound TOMORROW.  Very excited to see our son.

Daily.  He's sitting pretty low so he gets me in the bladder every once in awhile. 

OK - so I don't really know how to GIF, but I'm giving it a shot!

• Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Options
    1. How many weeks/what fruit? 20 weeks/banana!

pretty good for once

3. Upcoming or recent appointments? had our level 2/anatomy scan this past tuesday - it's a boy. i burst into tears. :)) OB appointment next wednesday.

4. Have you felt the baby move yet? not yet. can't wait!

kristine!  B)

me: 33, Factor V Leiden, MTHFR + hubs: 37
    BFP #1: 9/25/14 -- EDD: 6/4/15
    Jesse, our baby boy: 2/25/15 @ 25.6 weeks, 2lbs 2oz & 13.5 inches. spent 66 days in the NICU. <3
    BFP #2: 7/29/16 -- EDD: 3/30/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    baby #2 on the way. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lfaithlovelfaithlove member
    edited January 2015
    1. 17 weeks, so either a naval orange or an onion. (Going with the orange)

2. Feeling pretty good! Dragging a little after a couple weeks of crazy energy. I think I wore myself out and also gave myself a few days of Braxton Hicks.

3. 2 weeks from today we will have our next MW appointment and from there schedule our anatomy scan (kinda annoyed that they make me wait til 19 weeks to even set up the scan... We are finding out the sex and I wish I at least had a date on my calendar to look forward to! Buuuut I digress.) ;)

4.YES! I felt a few tiny flutters around 13-14 weeks (STM) but then nothing for a couple weeks. Yesterday it was like all day long little nudges. So exciting!

5. Errrrm so I have posted a lotta gifs in my day but just now TB tried to tell me that I "haven't been around long enough" to use that feature...

?!?!? What the what.

ETA: My GIF abilities have been restored, so here we are...

• Options
    17 weeks/ an onion

RLP and headaches are my only complaint. I feel pretty much back to myself with a rounder belly... Which makes me feel strange because I'm not used to a part of my body just always being on display. Not really sure if that is coming out the right way, I just feel like everyone is always looking at it! They probably aren't...

I have my a/s on Jan 30!!! 2 weeks!!!!

I don't know. Haha. Everyone always says you'll be sure when it happens. Well stuff has happened that *feels* like flutters but I am still unsure. So, you got me.

• Options
    -19 weeks, a mango!

-Tiredness has come back & pressure and back pain.

-Had an appt today to make sure pressure and pain were nothing to worry about, all is good :)

-Oh yes, all the time! Since the day after Christmas (This is my 3rd baby)

• Options
    1. How many weeks/what fruit? 20 weeks/banana!

Pregnancy-wise, great! I'm a little tired today but that's because DS is sick and I was up all night with him.

3. Upcoming or recent appointments? Anatomy Scan scheduled for Wednesday! Team green so just excited to see baby in general!

4. Have you felt the baby move yet? I posted this in symptoms but..FINALLY! Last night baby was on the move! I was so happy, but also sad because of DS feeling shitty. :):(

5. GTKY: Post a gif/picture that describes your current energy level. Well I'm going out to dinner tonight with a girlfriend, so even though I'm tired, I always have enough energy to eat!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married J on 5.21.10
    G born on 9.30.12
  • Options
    -16 weeks, an avocado.

-My brain is dead.  I feel like it takes twice the energy and brain power to get anything done these days. 

- Nothing until January 27th for my a/s

-Nope

• Options
    I'm 20w, a banana!
    I've got the a dr's appt on Monday morning. No movement that I'm sure is movement yet, but getting fluttery. I feel pretty good just more hungry more often. I love not being constipated anymore. Let's just say I'm too tired for photos right now and wish I could get on the other site on mobile more easily.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    1. 19 weeks- a mango!
    2. Feeling way better after caving and buying maternity clothes! The Liz Lange pants at Target are sooo comfortable. Other than that, just wishing I hadn't eaten so much junk today.
    3. We had our A/S on Monday and baby boy looks healthy :)
    4. Feeling baby move around right now!
    5. I am lame and still haven't figured out the gif thing.. Will work on it. Mostly, I feel like I love my bed.
  • Options
    Congratulations 20 weekers! Cannot wait to join you. So happy for the half baked babies :) Continue on baking healthily. xox

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: June 10th 2015 ~ Aussie Bumpie~FTM

** June 2015 ~ January Siggy - Pinterest Fails**

• Options
    1. How many weeks/what fruit? 19 weeks! I've got a mango baby now!

2. How do you feel? Anything odd? Feeling good for the most part though very bad hip pain and lots of hormones making me super sensitive. It's very frustrating when I'm usually so level headed.

3. Upcoming or recent appointments? Anatomy scan on Tuesday!! I have been so antsy all week waiting for it. Can't wait to finally see our baby and hopefully find out what we are having!

4. Have you felt the baby move yet? YES! All day, every day, since about two weeks ago. It's funny how responsive he/she is to what I do. Sugar and stress make the dancing start I've noticed.

Me: 27 Hubs:30

EDD: June 11, 2015

1st Baby and thrilled!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My ticker is Friday, but no one started it so I'll go here!

1-how many weeks/fruit- 20 weeks! Banana! Can't believe it!

2- how do you feel- heartburn is coming on strong this week, and my asthma is getting worse!

3- upcoming or recent appts- next Friday, the 23! Regular doc appt! Can't wait!

4- have you felt the baby move yet- yep! For 2 weeks I've been feeling him kick and DH felt him a few days ago!

5-GTKY- post a pic that describes your current mood-

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"