October 2014 Moms

~Guidelines & TOU Clarification~

edited January 2015 in October 2014 Moms
From BumpMay:

"The Guidelines aren't a new Terms of Use - that's the same as it's been for a while, and it's still on the bottom of all the pages (at least when you're vieweing them on the website). The Guidelines include etiquette - but that's not all they are. Things like not spamming with links for someone's business aren't really etiquette, and some of the do's and don't's are more like tips, which is why we used the term "guidelines". We're not saying none of the guidelines are rules - the "you can be banned for posting people's personal information" is definitely a rule, as is the "disagreement is not harassment" bit. But the mods are looking at them as tips, do's and don't's, etiquette and insights."

-----------

Do NOT report posts that are not TOU violations. The TOU have not changed. Warnings for false flagging will be given if posts are continued to be reported that do not violate TOU. 

The TOU may be found HERE

----

Hope this clarifies things for everyone! :)

I hope to still see cat gif anarchy around this place; can we keep that going? ;)
Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

Re: ~Guidelines & TOU Clarification~

• Bumpmay has shown her face? Are mod powers back? Where is the official tb apology?

I doubt you will ever see an official apology..

image         image

• edited January 2015
    So why were all those bumpies banned then?

ETA: nevermind. I dont think I really care anyway. Carry on.
  • Loading the player...
  • So why were all those bumpies banned then?

ETA: nevermind. I dont think I really care anyway. Carry on.

Because of low app ratings from women who were told that tb wasn't Google or their pee stick was negative and got butthurt from responses. Tb removed the old regs. They want to turn tb into...one of those other sites.
    There is a lot more to it than just that. Even GDF and I don't know the whole story.

image         image

• Bumpmay has shown her face? Are mod powers back? Where is the official tb apology?
    She's back, and mod powers are still pending (?).  I think @pnwlover12 and I only ever had to use them not even a handful of times here at least.

Haven't heard about an apology... :-?

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"