Working Moms
Options

NWMR: workout clothes

New year, new attempts to move my body more. I've joined a gym in the basement of my office building and am emailing with people about playing tennis.

I have t been exercising at all and I'm too fat for most of the workout clothes I had. I need 3 or 4 shirts and 2 or 3 bottoms and I dont have a lot of money to spend. Where do you buy inexpensive workout clothes?
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NWMR: workout clothes

• Options
    Old navy. Or digging out the old t-shirts that I/my husband never wear.

• Options

I second Old Navy-- there were having a big sale on workout gear-- it may still be going on.

My second suggestion is Walmart.  They have a huge selection online.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second Old Navy for cheap stuff. Target has pretty decent essentials, too. I actually prefer Target sports bras over my more expensive ones.

• Options
    Agreed - Old Navy workout stuff is good, and Champion at Target is decent as well.  I usually check the clearance racks for the Champion stuff because I am super cheap.

I also do well at Sports Authority or Dicks when they have sales.

On the expensive side, I swore I would never spend the money of Lululemon.  Seemed like a waste to me.  Well, my sister gave me a pair of their yoga pants for Christmas.  OMG they're magical.  But I will probably never wear them to work out... they're too "nice"...
  • Options
    Target!
  • Options
    Sam's club (if you have one in your area).  They always have yoga capri and pants for may $10 a pair.  That's where I bought all of my PP pants knowing that I wouldn't be in them for very long.

They also have the most fabulous stretch skinny jeans there that I practically live in, but that's not at all what you asked about.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Old Navy is good for cheaper stuff but I also LOVE the Zella brand which is sold at Nordstroms. Most comfy leggings ever. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    Old navy and target for sure! I also like to make tanks out of old tshirts. There are tutorials on Pinterest.
  • Options
    If you're trying to pinch pennies I'd honestly say Goodwill. People sleep on that store, but really you'd be surprised at how much work out clothes you can get for even half the price at Old Navy. Target can get expensive, I'd recommend Marshall's or Ross as well.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sears clearance. Since they're having such a hard time keeping their doors open, the clearance section is unwieldy but enormous. I got some cute stuff for a few bucks.
    One boy (11.26.12) and one girl (2.28.14)
  • Options
    Oh. My. God. I just looked at Athleta (non sale section)...I had no idea how much those joggers in my neighborhood were spending on their tank tops. And a jacket for $118?! 

I have so much to learn about being fit. 

\image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"