June 2015 Moms
Options

Thursday Symptoms (symptoms, lack of symptoms, movement, lack of movement - post it all here!)

Daily Symptoms Thread - enjoy!

Re: Thursday Symptoms (symptoms, lack of symptoms, movement, lack of movement - post it all here!)

• Options
    I'll post here too - still experiencing what I'm calling round ligament pain in my groin (highest point on the inside of my right leg) - which really makes prenatal Pilates hard to do at times. Have now officially moved into the heartburn/acid reflux stage and NOT digging it. Dear Tums - I heart you!
  • Options
    staciecoffeystaciecoffey member
    edited January 2015
    Woke up with a migraine so I'm going into work late, I also woke up every two hours last night...good times!

**typing is hard with one eye open
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mlindzzmlindzz member
    edited January 2015
    I've been having dizzy spells the past few weeks, and although I'm eating often and drinking all the water I can, I actually fainted (which has never happened before)! Luckily the person I was talking to at the time caught me before I would have done a nose dive.

I went to a walk in clinic after it happened and was told baby was ok. Although I have my first apt with my OB since then, looking forward to discussing it with her today!

Hope everyone else is feeling well! :)
  • Options
    Sorry to hear people are feeling crappy this morning! Migraines and RLP are no joke. 

I've been feeling FOR SURE KICKS for the first time! It started yesterday and then again this morning. It is such a cute little feeling. Ever since I got to 20 weeks I've been anxious to feel it, so yay!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I have a headache from banging my head on my desk too many times........

Yep, this.

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm still hangin in with the same symptoms...daily headaches (more pronounced in the last 2 days, wonder why?), can't poop, can't sleep. Started feeling some flutters the last day or 2. I drug out my boppy last night and it was a little more comfy, so hopefully that helps.

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My lower back! I can't with the pain!!!!! I asked my husband to rub it lol... Only half way more to goo.!
  • Options
    @mommacandi I only get headaches when I can't poop. After I do they go away.
  • Options
    thay33 said:

My lower back! I can't with the pain!!!!! I asked my husband to rub it lol... Only half way more to goo.!

Lower back pain stinks! Have you tried stretching a couple times a day? It's really helped me! I lie on the floor, bring my knees towards my chest and hold the top of my knees, and then rock side to side for a while.
  • Options
    I keep waking up in the middle of the night and when I do I sit straight up in bed. Last night this happened and I must have jerked something because I got a huge pain in my stomach area.  Woops. I don't know how to stop doing that because I feel like it is an involuntary thing. 
    I feel pretty good this morning. I'm always concerned I'm not drinking enough water-does anyone actually drink as much as they recommend? I've been told a number of times that your body gets used to it but I have to sit with clients and be attentive for 50 minutes at a time and if I drink as much as they recommend I feel like it will come out of my eyeballs by the end of each session because I have to pee so damn bad.  It's definitely uncomfortable and something I don't want to experience 8-10 times a day. 
    As far as back pain-I've been getting it too! I take a tennis ball (if my dog will let me borrow one for long enough) and put it between myself and the wall and roll it around when DH is out of town and that seems to help for some relief!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 9/27/14, BFP 10/13/14, EDD 6/21/14

• Options
    still on the back pain train. I'm icing, and wearing my super sexy pelvic support belt. It really does help, but damn it's annoying esp when racing to the bathroom!

Monday is a week, and my cut off for calling PT if I havent had any improvement.
    DS1 born 3.15.2011
    DS1 edd 6.21.2015
  • Options
    Not really a symptom but DH has a stomach flu now to go with his weirdo numb leg.

Everyone cross their fingers that whatever he has isn't contagious, because I have my a/s tomorrow AND my work Christmas party and I don't want to miss the baby OR delicious food!
  • Options

Not really a symptom but DH has a stomach flu now to go with his weirdo numb leg.

Everyone cross their fingers that whatever he has isn't contagious, because I have my a/s tomorrow AND my work Christmas party and I don't want to miss the baby OR delicious food!

Time for the Lysol!
  • Options

thay33 said:

Lower back pain stinks! Have you tried stretching a couple times a day? It's really helped me! I lie on the floor, bring my knees towards my chest and hold the top of my knees, and then rock side to side for a while.
    I try to stretch the best I can. But it's hard I thought we weren't aloud to lay on our backs?
  • Options
    Inner upper thing is soooo sore!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby June Bug is due June 5, 2015
    [[Our first, our little surprise]]
  • Options
    thay33 said:

thay33 said:

I try to stretch the best I can. But it's hard I thought we weren't aloud to lay on our backs?
    We aren't supposed to sleep flat on our backs because it's a lot of pressure on the vena cava for an extended period of time. A few minutes here and there flat in your back stretching is not a big deal at all.

• Options
    Mild headache today.... not as exhausted as yesterday. Super hungry!!!
    Excited to do a little yoga and meditation today.
    image image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Im 17w today and I had to reschedule my dentist appointment because I woke up so nauseated. The thought of someone's hands in my mouth made me start to dry heave.
    Everyone either tells me it will get better or about someone they knew who was sick until they were X months pregnant. Or they tell me that I'm going to have such a healthy baby because I've been nauseous for so long. Thanks?
  • Options
    jessila9 said:

Im 17w today and I had to reschedule my dentist appointment because I woke up so nauseated. The thought of someone's hands in my mouth made me start to dry heave.
    Everyone either tells me it will get better or about someone they knew who was sick until they were X months pregnant. Or they tell me that I'm going to have such a healthy baby because I've been nauseous for so long. Thanks?

Sounds like a good call in canceling - that could have been pretty awkward... Hopefully your nausea passes soon. If it's really bad, talk to your doc - they can prescribe you with something to help! Good luck!
  • Options
    BabyListBabyList member
    edited January 2015
    Baby was going crazy last night while I was laying in bed. Baby boy is also starving. I have never ever felt hunger like this before. I ate dinner last night and was still starving. I have tried not to give into the urge to eat 2 lunches and three dinners, but I'm not sure if I am doing the right thing. I want to make sure baby is getting enough, but I don't want to use pregnancy as an excuse to over indulge. Does that make sense?
    Edit::: when I was pregnant with my daughter my appetite didn't increase like this. I ate a little more than normal, but I wasn't starving all the time.
  • Options
    Nothing to much going on here. Besides feeling some tiny movements last night for the first time! Starting back at school Monday and already have 4 chapters to read in a text and I have NO motivation like at all. Trying to since I have the day off until 5 so I have all dang day but I can't!
  • Options
    Feeling pretty good today! My legs are sore and I've come to except heartburn as that annoying friend I just have to deal with. Not feeling movement yet.. I thought maybe a flutter yesterday but couldn't tell if it was baby boy or indigestion LOL. I'm a bit overweight to begin with so I hope I get to feel movement in a few weeks! :)
    kristine!  B)

me: 33, Factor V Leiden, MTHFR + hubs: 37
    BFP #1: 9/25/14 -- EDD: 6/4/15
    Jesse, our baby boy: 2/25/15 @ 25.6 weeks, 2lbs 2oz & 13.5 inches. spent 66 days in the NICU. <3
    BFP #2: 7/29/16 -- EDD: 3/30/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    baby #2 on the way. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Forgot to take my diclegis last night... so I'm feeling extra fabulous this morning. :-&

Also 90% sure I had my first bout of braxton hicks this morning, which seems early but I guess not outside the realm of possibility.

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I'm feeling pretty good other than consistent RLP and heartburn. SO.MUCH.HEARTBURN.

Also, our a/s is this Monday (we already know the sex) so we're really excited to see how our baby girl is developing!

And I think @mrsblack11 pretty much summed up what the rest of us are feeling....

ETA: I forgot to add that there has been a lot of movement!! Especially after I eat. I think the baby loves all things spicy because it's all I'm craving lately!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Last night and this morning, this little one has been all over the place.  It's the first time this pregnancy I've felt movement 2 days in a row.

My back is finally feeling better.  Tuesday I was sitting on the floor with DD and when I tried to get up, I couldn't.  I had to call DH to help off the floor.  Then trying to walk was almost impossible.  I'm so thankful for my chiropractor.  And on that note, He told me about some techniques he can use to help a breech or sunny side up baby turn near the end.  That wasn't a problem with DD but if it is this time, I'm happy to know I have some more options!
    #1 BPF 4/10/2011 Born 12/9/2011
    #2 BFP 9/25/2014 EDD 6/10/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Okay I know someone said something similar the other day about frequent urination. It's SO uncomfortable. I had a weak bladder to begin with and it's just getting worse as I get further along. When I go it's usually not very much which makes me worried I have a UTI again but there is no burning sensation or anything else. Thoughts anyone? I've also been having terrible nightmares lately. I'm relieved when I wake up to use the bathroom and then I think I can sleep without another one and then...boom...another shitty nightmare.
    Me too. I've been having the worst dreams lately. A few nights ago I woke up crying, it was so awful. I also keep having dreams where I have to pee but the pee never comes out. When I wake up I realize that's because I had to pee IRL. Now I'm scared that if I pee in my dream, I'm going to end up wetting the bed. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Home from the office today with DS who was so sick last night, shaking and crying with a fever...and is now acting totally normal except a runny nose. Oh well, at least he's feeling better!

My news? REAL MOVEMENT!!! Finally, baby started moving all around last night and I was feeling it non-stop! STM here, and 20 weeks today so I have been waiting and waiting. So excited to start really feeling the baby and begin connecting :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married J on 5.21.10
    G born on 9.30.12
  • Options
    Woke up with a sore throat, bloody nose stomach issues and then threw up and got chills. Luckily had some oj vitamins layed down for a bit. Feeling way better an hour and half later. But man that was a crappy way to start the day. Also baby moving on top of stomach issues no bueno.
  • Options
    @wormgerm‌ my daughter was VERY active when I was pregnant with her, and she is VERY active now. So far this baby seems more laid back.
  • Options
    My biggest complaint is that when I'm at the end of my shift at work EVERYTHING hurts. My back, feet, legs. Just trying to take off my scrubs and change into pj's I could barely lift my legs to put my pants on!

So jealous of all you ladies feeling movement! I think I can feel my stomach stretching but nothing I would call movement from Baby. My a/s is this Monday so I hope to see Baby dancing around like crazy.
  • Options
    I have Nausea off and on, and headaches and I think I'm getting a cold again. Sleeping is getting harder cause when I sleep on my side I can only be comfortable like that for about an hour then my hip gets so sore and I have to change positions.
    Going for my 16 week doc appt and to get the results of a genetics blood test I did a couple weeks ago. I'm nervous but finally glad to get the results
  • Options
    Trying not to stress ( it may be a lost cause) about slight (3 tiny drops) of red blood spotting this AM.

Sleeping has been tough... I have a hard time staying on my side... Does anyone know if it is okay to sleep on your back, but in a more reclined position, like with 2-3 pillows under head and upper back?
  • Options
    Intermittent RLP here and there. Mostly when I tilt my hips wrong, try to get off the floor too quickly or clench those pelvic muscles while sneezing to prevent a sniss! Thank you, kegels, for helping me accomplish this feat more than a few weeks ago! 

My back definitely hurts more now. Mostly if I sit or stand, especially in one place, for too long. Thankfully, since I have to pee about every hour on the hour, it gets me out of my chair at work. 

I had a horrible dream last night and I finally woke up just after midnight because my stomach was upset. So by the time I got back into bed and stopped being so weirded out by the dream it had to have been almost one. Needless to say I woke up with a headache. It took most of my willpower to not skip the gym this morning. My stomach still feels a little weird, but so far everything I've put in it has stayed the appropriate amount of time. Maybe my body was making up for the past several days of quasi-constipation. I surely didn't eat anything out of the ordinary.

Lastly, I'm not certain at all, but I think I maaaaaaybe felt a couple of movements/kicks. I felt it most after my a/s yesterday. I kept joking around as we walked back to the car that they either pissed the baby off, or it was my organs re-inflating after being crushed! But it did feel either like a strong muscle twitch or possibly a small poke. I've felt it once or twice more today. I'm hesitant to proclaim that YES, I'm feeling movement! But it's an exciting prospect. 
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Options
    I know that later on in pregnancy it's not recommended, but being on your back for short periods of time is alright. Maybe not for the whole night, though, try to switch positions part way through the night if possible. I've read and heard to try to keep your back as straight as possible so the added pillows may not help much. Although I am just going by what I've been told by other pregnant ladies, maybe other people here will know more than I will
  • Options
    bookninja said:

Trying not to stress ( it may be a lost cause) about slight (3 tiny drops) of red blood spotting this AM.

Sleeping has been tough... I have a hard time staying on my side... Does anyone know if it is okay to sleep on your back, but in a more reclined position, like with 2-3 pillows under head and upper back?

I actually just asked my OB this on Tuesday (I'm a natural back sleeper) and he assured me that it was fine to sleep with a wedge (I plan on being at around 45 degrees) - should help with my reflux too!
  • Options
    jcprn said:
    My biggest complaint is that when I'm at the end of my shift at work EVERYTHING hurts. My back, feet, legs. Just trying to take off my scrubs and change into pj's I could barely lift my legs to put my pants on! So jealous of all you ladies feeling movement! I think I can feel my stomach stretching but nothing I would call movement from Baby. My a/s is this Monday so I hope to see Baby dancing around like crazy.
    This!  I've started sleeping in nightgowns so I don't have to worry about pants.  12's are a killer!
    #1 BPF 4/10/2011 Born 12/9/2011
    #2 BFP 9/25/2014 EDD 6/10/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I'll be 20 weeks on Saturday and I cam officially say I've finally felt this little booger moving! My very favorite thing about pregnancy!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    My digestive system is still pissed off at me, so I just feel fat and bloated today. Leggings are my best friend right now. And I had a nightmare that I lost the baby and was googling if it was possible for a fetus to come back from the dead. Ugh, my dreams have been vivid and weird up until now, but I can't deal with this nightmare stuff.

Still trying to schedule my appointment with MFM next week, but at least I got a call today saying that my spina bifida test came back negative, so that eases my worries a little (I was also very low risk for downs).  Even though everything is likely fine, this going to be the longest week ever waiting for that appointment!

BFP#1: 9/21/13  EDD: 5/31/14 m/mc @ 7w6d on 10/27/13
    BFP#2: 10/4/14  EDD: 6/7/15  DD born 6/4/15💕
    BFP#3: 12/24/19 EDD: 9/6/20
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"